Tapion x Dead!Reader

Start from the beginning

"O-oh I'm sorry I asked." I wiped the tears away and sighed. I put my hand on his shoulder smiling alittle.

"I-it's ok Trunks...." He put his hand on mine looking at me.

"Can you tell me about her and about what happened the day she died?"

I looked down at him and nodded alittle,

"Y-yes I will."

~~Flashback~~

~~Flashback~~

It was like any other day on my planet Konats, I just got done fighting these bad guys that threatened my people.

"Tapion please don't be so careless next time, you know I don't mind you fighting but you need to be careful." I looked to my side and saw the most beautiful girl in my life, (Y/N) healing my arm as she playfully glared at me. I smiled and chuckled,

"Yea I'm careless am I?"

She giggled and looked at me with those bright (e/c) eyes,

"You're lucky I was there to help you."

My smile disappeared from my face as she said that sentence, I always hated when (Y/N) was fighting, I was always scared she was going to end up hurt.

I sighed and looked down.

"Yeah...."

She looked up after she was done healing my arm, she had a questioning look on her face.

"What's wrong Tapion?"

" You know (Y/N).....I'm glad that you are always with me it's just that...."

"Just what Tapion?" She asks as she got closer to me putting her hand on top of mine.

"It's just that I don't want you to get hurt..." I said as I looked at her with a solemn look. She blushed and giggled.

"Tapion, I don't care if I get hurt you're the hero I should be worried for you not getting hurt."

"But (Y/N) I can't help but to worry for you when you are fighting cause maybe I would be to late in helping you."

"Tapion," She said as she put her small hands inside my big ones holding onto them looking at me with love in her eyes, " I want you know that I will always protect you, no matter what." She leaned in and kissed my cheek. I blushed and smiled a little tightening my hold on her hands.

"I need to protect you too (Y/N), since I'm the hero." I winked which caused her to laugh.

"Oh Tapion," She laid her head on my shoulder, "you're my hero."

I laid my head on top of hers and held her close to me, then all of a sudden we heard a blast coming from a distance away from us, we pulled away from each other and looked towards the distance and saw smoke in the air coming from the town.