My views on existence

I believe there are three core forces of existence, Life, Death, and Fate. I view all three as kind, caring forces that want the best for every creature. Life and Death are the easiest to explain, Life brings all life forces into the world (humans, dogs, cats, all life). Death takes them all out. However they do not do their "jobs" on their own will, the force of Fate decides that. Fate chooses what people will be like, their name and family, and all factors of a person's life. Fate also chooses when Death and Life need to do their jobs.

In my mind I picture Life as a girl, lots of yellow and earthly tones surrounding her, I view death as a boy, very dark colors, blues and purples around him. I see fate as a female, but a very gender neutral looking female. Colors surrounding fate would be pinks and blues, as well as greens, I also picture yellow around her. Almost as though her colors are a combination of Life and Death's.

I also think that although Fate knows about souls and can decide information about them, she herself cannot touch them, Life also cannot touch them after placing them in a body. The only one that can touch a soul after birth is Death. I think that death would be very fascinated by souls and how they work, I also believe that while Fate and Life do have souls, Death would not, hence why he is notorious for removing souls from dead bodies, he wants to see them up close and just understand.

Furthermore, I picture the three as friends, with almost a level of kinship between them.

Note written about a month after all that by Hurricane's fried: ok, so...kinda sorta paganism. But not quite. *correct me if I'm wrong there.