My abusive boyfriend who wont let go......

Johnny's P.O.V

" I never felt like that with Nicole," I knew the second I kissed her she was mine again. I really did miss her but never realized fully until I saw her walk down the stairs. She is so beautiful, and when I hit her it was out of the anger I had with everyone but her. It may come off like I only wanted her for her money but if that was true then what would I be doing begging for mercy. " I love you," as I get up to get her a refill on ice for her ice pack. I was starting to get a bit worried because she wasn't saying anything like her normal self.

" Get out," I stand at the freezer staring dead into her eyes. The only thing I can choke out is ," W-what", at this point I'm completely shocked. What happened to the passionate kiss and the I love you, did she totally forget about everything hat happened 5 minutes ago??? ," I said get out"! Now she was walking to the door waiting for me impatiently to leave. At this point I'm built up with anger,confusion, just all types of emotions.

She finally said something that lessesnd my confusion. " I loved you You were my first love and will always be, but you betrayed me in one of the worst ways you could. Now you come back when times get rough and expect me to forget and forgive, plus you hit me because you are upset with everyone you thought you could well joint the club. So LEAVE", it takes me a while to process everything she is saying, finally I head toward the door but right before I leave I slap her right across the face making sure she knows I'm pissed. As soon as I slapped she dropped to the frond that when I said," Stupid bitch that's why no one will ever want you and you will never be good enough for me," with I walk away not looking back. As I get into my car all in the back of my mind I'm wondering I hope she is ok and what will she say to her mother we about the bruises and scars. All I can do know is go home and get sleep I don't care about that worthless bitch. Maybe I should call Stephen he is always so cool to hang out with when I'm upset or annoyed. I'm going to call and tell him everything and he will see where I'm coming from.............