My abusive boyfriend who wont let go.......

Recap: When I enter the main room, there was my bad feeling sitting right there on the couch......

Johnny. Johnny was siting right there on my couch. He was looking so sexy, his Mysterious colored eyes, his perfectly colored hair , and with his smile that made girls fall in love with him. Stop! Snap out it, he shouldn't be sitting on your couch smirking he should be kneeling on the ground and begging for forgiveness. " Johnny! Why the hell are you in my house and how did you get in here anyway," Johnny sat there for a minute looking at me thing up and slapped meright there on my jawline. " Who the hell do you think your talking to like that," I didn't have time to say anything before he punched me in my left eye, whitch brought me to the ground. I was floating in and out of consiciousness, everything was red, then I felt a hard force on force my stomach and that's when I blanked out.

When i woke up I heard someone sobbing. I knew it wasn't my mom, because the sobbing sounded very low. It was Johnny. Why the hell was he still here??? I. Wanted to punch in his face but if I did then he would probably kill me. I finally found the strength to ask him, " Why", he sat there shaking his head." Johnny why the fuck would you punch me", I was now getting frustrated. He finally choked out something," It all started when you caught me and Nicole. After you stopped talking to either one of us we made ourselves official. We went on dates, we kissed, and I thought everything was going to great until she told me she was preganat. I didn't know what to do, so she was like we're both not ready and we have college and to look forward to so we came with the idea to put the baby up for an abortion. So after she had the abortion everything was back to normal until I walked in on her making out with some dude. All I could think about was betrayed I felt and so I thought about how you must have felt, so I raced over here to apologize and when I knocked on the door no one answered so I used the spare key you gave me to open then door. I assumed that no one was home I sat on the couch waiting til someone came home. When you came downstairs I just totally remember everything I fell in love with you for, but then you snapped and I was so not expecting that so got up and slapped you with the anger I had for nicole and then I punched you for the anger I had with myself then I kicked, you for the depression I had with you". I sat there thinking so every problems you had you let out on me. " Johnny what are you getting at exactly", as soon as I said that Johnny said," I want you, I miss you baby it was a mistake for me to hit you and a mistake for me to cheat on on you. I love you so much and I want you back.

" Johnny why should I forgive you when all you do is lie and cheat", it took him a while to respond then up out of nowhere her kisses me for a moment I try to resist and then I have no more strength left so I kiss me him back. After what seems like and eternity he breaks the kiss and smirks. " Is that enough reason for you, because let me tell you I never had that feeling with Nicole.