"Oh yeah then how is it huh?!?" Ally snapped at her.

"Ally why are you getting mad?" Dinah asked. Ally rolled her eyes and stared at Alyssa.

"It's just me getting to know someone that's all." Alyssa said with a small voice.

"Oh yeah. Well what happens after you know them?! YOU'RE GOING TO GO OUT WITH THEM AND THEN GET YOUR STUPID HEART BROKEN! THEN WHO'S GOING TO BE THERE WHILE YOU'RE CRYING?! I AM. I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH THAT SHIT!" Ally shouted while pacing through the living room.

"WELL THEN DON'T!  IT'S NOT LIKE IF I'M ASKING YOU TO DO THAT KIND OF SHIT FOR ME!" Alyssa shouted back while standing up.

I looked at Dinah and Zendaya. They both had shocked expressions. After a split second Dinah stood in front of Ally and whispered something to her. She groaned and walked into the kitchen.

"We'll be right back." Dinah mumbled. When she left we turned back to Alyssa. She now had tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Alybear come here." I said opening my arms for her. She sat next to me and started sobbing into my shoulder. I felt Zendaya's arms wrap around her as well.

"Don't cry Alybear." She mumbled to her.

"Why does she hate me?"

"She doesn't hate you. She's just worried about you that's all." I said pulling away.

"Girls can you let me talk to Alyssa please? "I heard Ally ask. I looked up to see Ally and Dinah at the doorway.  I nodded and stood up, with Zendaya following. I looked back and saw Ally sit next to Alyssa. Zendaya, Dinah, and I walked into the kitchen and just sat at the counter.

"What did you whisper to Ally?" I asked Dinah.

"Oh I just told her to never scream at my little Alybear or else I would give her an ass whooping." She said chuckling. I joined her.

"I'm hungry. Let's order Chinese while they sort their shit out yeah?" Zendaya said holding her phone to her ear.

"Well since you're already calling why not." I said chuckling. "Oh order me some extra orange chicken, rice, and noodles yeah?"

"Why?" Dinah asked.

"Lauren might want some." I blurted out before thinking.

"Yes hold." Zendaya said putting her phone on her shoulder and looking at me in complete shock. "You want to give the devil food?"

"I just thought I should I mean she did let me borrow her new car. If she didn't let me use it I wouldn't have been able to come."

She sighed before mumbling "fine." After a few moments of small talk Ally and Alyssa walked in with smiles.

"So did you deal with your shit?" Dinah asked making us all laugh.

"Yes we did." Ally smiled. We heard the doorbell and Dinah jumped off the counter and ran to the door. When she came back her hands were full.

"Well aren't you bitches going to help?" She said walking towards us.

"How are we going to help you eat if you still have the food." Zendaya said making us laugh. Dinah rolled her eyes and placed the food on the counter. I quickly grabbed Laurens food and placed it in a separate bag.

"Why did you put it in another bag?" Alyssa asked me.

"Oh she's giving it to the devil." Zendaya said with a mouthful of food.

"Why!" Ally exclaimed.

"She let me borrow her car it's the least I can do."

"Awww I think that's nice." Alyssa chimed. I rolled my eyes.