Third Chapter - You And I

Start from the beginning

"-I figured it out

Saw the mistakes of up and down

Meet in the middle

There's always room for common ground

I see what it's like

I see what it's like for day and night

Never together

'Cause they see things in a different light

Like us

They never tried, like us."

Some Minutes Later

POV Chara

I still feel my face burning with shame after what Frisk did just now, and for the time being he's still preparing something in the kitchen while I'm playing something random on my phone.

-Want your hot chocolate with strawberries or some other tidbit? -He asked showing up at the kitchen door and staring at me with a smile on his face.

-With strawberries and a little whipped cream, please. -I asked him galring at his face with a smile and a nasty wink before returning my attention to my cell phone and noticing that he returned to the kitchen.

"-He even caught me off guard, however, I can still make agreat surprise for him during the night."-I thought with a smile on my face and my phone in the music app.

-It's served. -Frisk joked while leaving the strawberry jars along with the chocolate pots and whipped cream on the table.

TimeSkip

3º Person's POV

-You can speed it up. -Frisk complained about Chara's delay to put on some clothes to go to the dance.

-I'm ready. -Chara replied coming out of the room and stopping in front of the boyfriend with a smile on his face and two necklaces in his hand.

-What's with the necklaces? -Frisk asked confused and pointed to the hand of the partner who smiled the most.

-So we could be matching at the party. -She replied byputting the necklace around his neck and then turned his back on him.

-I'm fine. -He commented by passing the necklace around her neck just like the way she had put in his.

"-You and I

We don't want to be like them

We can make it 'till the end

Nothing can come between

You and I

Not even the Gods above

Can separate the two of us."

-So, what are you waiting for tonight? -Chara asks Frisk while driving to the car that would take them to the dance.

-Besides a great prom, a good movie session, I hope you'll surprise me with what you thought so much today. -The lad replied by opening the car door for her to enter, and she quickly entered the vehicle being followed by him.

-What's your destination? -The driver questions the couple before accelerating the car and Frisk deliver a paper with the address of the prom room. -We'il be there in 15 minutes. -You heard the driver commenting on how long it would take to get to the dance.

TimeSkip

-Shall We Dance? -Frisk asked by offering his hand to Chara, who held it and let himself be guided to the dance floor.

-We will start the youth winter prom, a good night for everyone and I wish you a lot of fun. -The DJ, suddenly announced by the speakers scattered through out the hall.

"-Do you wanna dance and hold my hand ?

Tell me that I'm your man

Baby, do you wanna dance ?"

As soon as the music began, Frisk and Chara headed towards the center of the track and started a beautiful dance as the melody.

-You are already very beautiful, however, you are even more magnificent in this dress. -Frisk whispers in his girlfriend's ear as they followed the dance.

-You're perfect too, I don't think you need anything else. -Chara returned the compliments and both exchanged smiles.

Suddenly, all the others present at the scene focused on the dance performed by the couple, who was dancing in perfect harmony with each other and with the music, however, the couple had not noticed the situation at the moment and followed dancing.

A Few Moments Later

The song just ended, with this, the couple began to face themselves passionately and Frisk pulled the girlfriend fondly for a kiss that was instantly matched by Chara while a round of applause arose from the salon.

"-'Cause you and I

We don't want to be like them

We can make it 'till the end

Nothing can come between

You and I

Not even the Gods above

Can separate the two of us

No, nothing can come between

You and I (you and I)

Oh, you and I

You and I

We can make it if we try

You and I

Oh You and I." - You And I - One Direction.

The music that inspired me in the creation of this One-Shot.

And the music the DJ played during the dance.