I hate new boy

Aera POV

Aera POV

I'm ss--sorry Sir.” I stand up lowering my head down sluttering.

“You have changed! Don't you know how to respect your sir?" I tried not to face Mr.Joonki. He's really scary.

“Sir, I wasn't----”

“Shut up!I'm giving you last warning.”He cuts me and told me to sit down.

Mr.Joonki takes chalk and face towards board.

I hate these kind of teacher who don't even give chance to student for explanation. I annoyingly left out a breathe like an angry bull.

I heard someone laughing.

How he dare to laugh at me?

Mr.Joonki turned his face towards our class and said, “Miss Park Aera!!!Get out from this class.” He aimed the chalk at me and shoot it towards me.

His aim is always perfect. Last time, he shoot the chalk on a boy and then....he was taken to hospital. And none questioned to Mr Joonki because everyone is scared of him.

I closed my eyes for protection waiting for the chalk to hit me. Hey Lord, Save me. I'll do anything for you! I will always worship to you. I will be good to Jin and Mingyu to whom I always say bad things. The only sin I have committed is that I uses a lot of abbusive language to Mingyu and Jin. I mumbled and crossed my fingers.

Minutes passed but the chalk didn't hit me.

I slowly opened my big wide eyes.

I saw a two fingers holding the chalk. New boy? I faced my body to him. He's a good catcher. I'm impressed. I smiled at him clapping my hands.

Wrong timing dude!

“You both,” Our teacher pointed his index finger at us and shouted, “Get out you both filthy student!”He enlarged his eyes in anger which gave me shivers in my body. He looks so dangerous. Just like the devil.

                               ~~~

its your fault!” I stomped my feet on floor showing my anger to the new boy.

We both the standing side by side outside our classroom. I'm so embarrassed right now. Little children were laughing at me. My impression is ruined because of this boy.

“I saved you, I think.”He rolled his eyes smirking at me.

Look at him pretending to be cute. Huh! 😡