Violet Evergarden- Chapter 01

It's about 1 year ago... since I lost my Major I remember exactly what his last words was.
It was a quiet:" I love you, Violet." But I didn't know what that means.
Before I could ask him he kicked me away.
When I woke up I lay in a hospital bed.
"Good Morning, miss Violet, are you okay.?" Some nurse asked me an smiled.
"Yeah, I'm okay, where is the Major?" I asked her and tried to stand up. " He isn't here my lady. But a red haired man will come an visit you tomorrow." She announced to me.
I sigh and asked her;" Can I have some paper and a pencil, please?" and I tried for the second time to stand up.
„Yes of course, I'll bring you pencil and paper, miss Violet." She said to me and left the room.
I hope the Major is okay....
What can I do when he's not?
I still can't think about a meaning about his last words...
‚l'm so confused...
„ M' Lady ? Are you okay?" the nurse asked me and walked towards my hospital bed with some paper. " Yeah, of course I'm good." I said and tried to sit, but it was to heavy for my body and I fall out of bed.
"Miss Violet! Let me help you to stand up, come here." She said and throw the paper away.
„Hello I'm here to pick up Miss Violet Evergarden." a Strange man came into my room.

First I thought it was major, but it was a man with red hair and a smile on his face. I was back in my bed and looked to the unknown man before me. " Hello, I am Claudia Hodgins I came to bring you to Evergarden." He said and walked towards me. I hate people when I don't know them so I was quiet. " I was with your Major, Violet. You know the first day we met us?" he asked me, but I can't remember. " Sorry, but I can't remember." I mumbled and looked away. I thought that Major will come and pick me up, not someone I can't remember. But the nurse interrupt us. " I'm sorry but didn't you, say you would come tomorrow Mr. Hodgins?" the nurse asked him. " Yeah, but I was near the Hospital so I thought I can pick her up earlier" he said an looked out the window.

// First chapter I hope its okay//