"But...I did...." 

He shakes his head. "You're buying me new socks," he mumbles. 

"Nah, I'm okay." I smile, proud of my accomplishment. He mutters colorful words while I blast up the radio to the highest setting. I start dancing like a crazy person and Louis stares at me like I'm insane. "EYES ON THE ROAD!" I scream. Once he returns his attention I continue to dance. 

"You're a freak." 

"Thank you." 

"Anytime." 

~~~~~~

"MOTHER WE'RE HOME!" Louis yells obnoxiously when we reach the door. Jay appears moments later smiling wide at us. Mark wasn't far behind. I smile at them as they both hug each of us. We talk for a bit until I spot four sets of eyes peeking out from behind the staircase. Jay follows my gaze and smiles. 

"Girls come meet your sister and say hello to your brother. You haven't been home for a while now. Come on," Jay says waving them over.

They each bounce over to us, smiling. Louis hugs each of them and they all introduce themselves to me. I thought they were adorable and I was glad to have them as my sisters. 

Over dinner they tell us all about their time at camp. 

"There was this one time, oh gosh, there was literally maple syrup all over the mess hall. They made us stay and clean and there was still bees and flies swarming every meal after that," Lottie tells us. We all chuckle. 

"Daisy is so messy! Her stuff was all over my area in the cabin!" Phoebe complains. 

"It was not! That was you!" Daisy shoots back. 

"And Lottie was in lo-" Fizzy starts to say teasingly, but Lottie covers her mouth with her hand to stop her. I raise an eyebrow and smile at her. Lottie's cheeks flush red. 

"Don't say it," she warns her sister. Fizzy giggles. 

"Whatever you say." She rolls her eyes. "But anyways, we met alot of friends...and some we got their numbers..." Fizzy nudges Lottie. Lottie elbows her back harder. Fizzy does the same and they end up practically hitting each other.

"Girls..." Mark warns. They both stop with mischievous grins on their faces. 

"So what have you two been up to? Busy life in London?" Jay asks, smiling at me and Louis. We both turn to each other at the same time. 

"LEAH HAS A BOFRIEND!" he shouts out, grinning. My face turns red. 

"Oh, that's nice. Who is it?" Jay asks. 

"Niallllllll," Louis answers for me in a fake girly voice. I slap his arm.