14

Jisung's POV

"Baby." Minho's eyes gazed at me intensely as he hovered over my body.

I gazed up at him with equal intensity, my heart fluttering at being in this position once again.

"I want to take you up on your offer of marking you." he said huskily, his lips brushing against my jaw gently and making their way down to my neck.

I smirked even though he couldn't see my expression. I tangled my fingers in his hair and let him suck at my neck for a few moments before I pushed him away gently.

"What's wrong, am I hurting you?" he pulled away worriedly and glanced at my chest.

I shook my head and held back a laugh. "You refused to mark me before... so maybe I shouldn't let you."

I licked my lips and laughed softly at his pained expression.

"Jisung..." he whined and sat back. "Please don't do this baby."

I desperately wanted to grab him and smash our lips together, let him violate my neck and let him do whatever he wanted to me but I also wanted revenge. 

I moved my head to the side, breaking eye contact. "You'll have to wait."

He gripped my waist tightly and made more whining sounds. "Please..."

I looked back at him. "Please..?"

He leaned down. "Let me mark you."

He purred in my ear and nibbled gently. His hands roamed around my chest, making sure not to press too harshly because I could still feel the pain from when my father had punched me.

A small moan escaped my mouth as he repositioned himself and brushed against my crotch.

I gripped at his back and refused to let him move. "Minho I swear..."

"You swear what?" he asked quietly, amusement evident in his voice.

"You're driving me crazy."

"You're driving me crazy too Ji." his husky voice was enough to drive me over the edge.

"I-I want you to beg to mark me." I tried to sound confident but I wanted this as much as he did.

He caught on to my desperation and smirked. "I have a better idea... why don't you beg me to mark you little one?"

I groaned, my fingers pressed deeper into his back. "Ugh... M-Minho... please..."

"Louder." he demanded, his teeth already grazing at my weak spot."

"Just fucking mark me Minho!" I cried out and his teeth immediately dug into my skin.

My body was moving on its own accord, it was impossible to stay still with this amount of pleasure running through me. I writhed and moaned as he cut through my skin, it was painful yet euphoric at the same time.

He let out little growls every time his teeth sank deeper and then suddenly I felt intense emotion flooding through my body.

My eyes shot open and I gasped for air as I felt love, fondness, warmth and desire rush through my veins.

I almost whimpered when he pulled away, his golden eyes observed me with admiration.

"Can you hear me little one?"

I yelped and held onto my head with my hands.

"Minho?!"

"That's right, we can talk to each other through our bond now."

He leaned down and kissed me, it felt 100 times more intense and 100 times better than when we'd kissed before. Now I could feel what he was feeling and he could feel what I was feeling too.

Once he pulled away his eyes were back to their normal shade of brown.

"It's done." he smiled softly.

I brushed my fingers over the mark on my neck, wincing slightly.

"The pain will fade in a while and in its place will be my beautiful mark." he said proudly.

"So does this mean I'm yours forever now?" I felt my heart flutter.

"You're mine forever." he confirmed.

I giggled softly. "And you're also mine forever."

He smiled fondly. "I'm sorry I doubted you. I can feel how much you care for me through the bond now... and my wolf never hated you, I was fighting with him this entire time."

"Silly wolf." I said gently and pinched his cheek.

"Jisung." he smirked suddenly. "I know what you're thinking but we're not going to complete the mate bond just yet okay?"

"WHAT- you can read my thoughts now?"

His eyes widened and he doubled over in laughter. "Oh shit, were you actually thinking that?"

I turned bright red. "You're so cheeky Minho, what the hell!? I actually thought you could read my mind."

He laid down beside me and chuckled. "You're really something Jisung."

"Don't scare me like that again."

"You know I could say dirty things to you through this mind link in public, and no one would ever know."

"What the-" I jumped up and started to tickle him. "Who's the one with inappropriate thoughts now?"

He slapped at my hands as I tickled his waist and neck. "It was just a suggestion!"

"Well don't say things like that if you don't want me to pounce on you when we're in front of your pack."

I stopped tickling him and laid back down facing him.

"What if I want you to pounce on me?" his fingers traced my jaw and moved up to move my fringe out my eyes.

"Then I will pounce on you." I whispered back giddily.

"Mmm sounds good baby." he inched closer and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Don't you have to get back to work?" I murmured as he peppered kisses around my lips.

He groaned and tightened his grip. "Let me kiss you for a little while longer."

"Hyunjin will be waiting for you." I pushed his head to the side and nibbled his neck.

"He's busy." he said and moaned when I sucked harshly on his skin.

"Busy doing what?" I asked absent-mindedly and kissed my way up his jaw.

"Marking Seungmin."

"What?!" I pulled away. "How do you know?"

"He told me through mind link. I have a link to all members in the pack... and he was literally screaming with excitement in my head." he smirked.

I chuckled. "You both really have your priorities in check don't you?"

He flipped over so he was on top of me again. "We sure do baby, we sure do. Nothing is more important than our mates."

"The pack maybe?"

"Apart from that."

"Hmm well for me sleeping probably takes priority over spending time with you."

He growled. "You're talking too much, just shut up and kiss me."

I grinned and pulled him down so that our noses were touching. 

"I was joking, I'd choose spending time with you over sleep any day."