He break apart from the kiss and pulled down the zipper of the jacket. He looked at her right cheek and found a handprint on it. His blood boiled in anger seeing that mere sight. She had a bruise on the right corner of her lip. He saw the bruises on her should and arms. There is a hand print on her waist along with some scratch marks. She held her breathe as he inspected her body.

Khushi felt heartbroken when he left  after seeing her body. All the negative thoughts rushed into her mind.

'Is he disgusted by me? Will he hate me for this?' Tears filled her eyes as she thought about different possibilities.

Arnav came into the room with a box.
He opened it and took the cotton, applied the medicine in it.

"Tell me if it hurts."  Saying this he dabbed the cotton on her bruise. Everytime she winced in pain, his anger towards those morons increased tenfold.

"Is it paining a lot?" He asked touching her right cheek.

"Not anymore." She felt him placing a tender kiss on her right cheek where there is a handprint.

"I want to take a shower Arnav....I really want it." Khushi told him after he treated her bruise.

"Wait here... I will be back soon." Arnav filled the bathtub with hot water and arranged everything for her bath.

"I have filled the bathtub for you. I will set our food till then." He cared her cheek and left after placing a kiss on her forehead.

After sometime, Khushi came out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe. She saw Arnav standing there bare chested. When they saw each other in such state, both of them were dumbstruck.

When Arnav saw Khushi standing in front of him in a bathrobe, he put in a lot of effort to control his crazy hormones. She looked like a freshly bloomed flower, so pure and innocent.

Arnav stood there only in his pant, with his toned body on display. There is a lion tattoo that covered his left biceps. He look extremely handsome with the tattoo.

"Close your mouth Khushi, or else I will close it in my way." Khushi closed her mouth and kept looking at him.

"Your tattoo is beautiful." Khushi raised her hands to touch it, while Arnav stood in front of her. She touched his bicep, tracing the outline of the tattoo.

"Is this the only tattoo you have?" She asked and he turned around. She saw two other tattoos on his back. He then turned around again to face her.

"You can explore me later Khushi, now let me feed you.." Saying this he lifted her. He made her sit on the table and made a plate for her. Khushi had it peacefully taking glance of his bare form in between. Arnav smiled seeing her peeking at his body.

"You know you don't need to peek at my body, you can stare it directly. I won't mind that." He teased her making her blush. After having the food, Arnav lifted her and took her to the room.

"Let's finish what we started." Saying this Arnav pulled her for a kiss cupping her face gently. He lightly sucked and licked her lips while making her lie on the bed gradually. Khushi ran her finger through his hair and neck, pulling his closer.

 Khushi ran her finger through his hair and neck, pulling his closer