"Smart cookie you are" I said, raising my eyebrows quickly as I looked around the room, the typical empty interrogation room surrounding us. "What's your real name?" he asked me sharply, not missing a beat as I once again didn't answer, sighing loudly before looking around the room. "What's your name?" he repeated, leaning forward on the table as he set his hands out flat on it, his hands over the pictures as I stared down at them.

"Get me some water" I said, mimicking his voice as I rolled my eyes, knowing that if they started giving me things, I had them exactly where i wanted them to be. "What's your name?" he repeated once again, slamming his fist on the table as i laughed, shaking my head as i continued to stare at him. "Get me some water" I said, copying his action, leaning forward and propping my arms on the table, making him exhale deeply.

He pushed his chair back against the ground, leaving the room as he slammed the door shut, leaving me alone once again. I smiled lightly, leaning back in my chair, the handcuffs rattling off of each other as i awaited a new person to come in and attempt to make me talk the old fashion way, not that it would work. The door opened once again, Peggy walking in with a bottle of water as she closed the door behind her, staring at me for a moment before she made her way over.

She sat down, opening the bottle of water and placing it in front of me silently, pushing a straw into it and leaning back in her chair. She didn't say anything to me as I leaned forward, pulling it towards me as i took sip from it slowly. "Ally" she started, stopping and closing her eyes quickly before taking a breath. "What do you want me to call you?" she asked me, opening her eyes once again as I stared at her, moving away from the bottle.

"I don't know" I said shrugging my shoulders, leaning back as i clasped my hands on the table, sighing a little. "Is Allison Cooper your real name?" She asked me, placing her hand on the table, running her thumb over her nails as I bowed my head, taking another drink before locking eyes with her once again. "No" I said quietly, smacking my lips together first as she nodded her head at me.

"What is it?" she asked me quietly, pursing her lips as her accent cut straight through me, her hair curled as always and resting on her shoulder pads from her blazer. "I can't tell you" I said, shaking my head lightly as she squinted her eyes at me, letting out a small breath. "We won't be letting you go, so you might as well just tell us now, it will come out at some point" Peggy stated, leaning forward as I looked down at the picture of us all together.

"Can you move that picture?" I asked, nodding my head towards the picture as she grabbed it, looking down at it as she quickly slipped it over."Alyona" I said quietly, just loud enough for her to hear as she nodded her head at me, not talking for a moment. "I'm assuming you were a spy?" she asked me, glancing at my SSR file quickly as she cleared her throat. I nodded my head, leaning back in my chair as she exhaled, putting her hand up to her forehead, taking a deep breath in.

"Of course you were" She exhaled, rubbing her forehead as she looked back at me, raising her eyebrows. "Who were you working for?" she asked me as I looked away from her, clenching my jaw. "KGB?" she asked me as I let out a breath, looking back up at her intrigued face as i shook my head slightly at her.

"HYDRA" I said to her quietly, as she let out a breath, standing up from her chair as she put her hands on her hips, turning away from me. "Your mission?" she said, not turning to face me as I looked at myself in the mirror, knowing that I was definitely staring at someone on the other side. "Spy on the experiment" I replied as she turned around to look at me, motioning at me with her hand.

"How did the train fall not kill you?" she asked me as I let out a breath, shaking my head as he stared down at me. "Peg" I started as she held her hand out to me, telling me to stop as she interrupted me quickly. "Just answer me, please" she snapped at me, closing her eyes and swallowing as her leg bounced a little bit. "I'm not particularly normal" I said to her, making her scoff as she nodded her head at me.

"You're still 25" she said as I nodded my head at her, tapping my fingers on the table slowly. "I have a serum, like Steve's" I told her, making her flinch at the mention of Steve's name as she clenched his fists by her side. "We thought you were dead" she started, coming over to the table putting her hand into a fist, placing it on the table. "We mourned, and cried. Steve lost two people that day, well he thought he did" She said, tightening her fist as she shrugged her shoulders as me quickly.

"Unless you tell me Bucky is still alive as well" Peggy snapped, pursing her lips as I bowed my head, staring at the table. "No" I said sharply, not wanting to talk about Bucky right now as she nodded her head, straightening her back. "Really? You seem to enjoy lying to me" she snapped once again, flipping through picture back over again as she pointed down at it.

"This smile, it wasn't even real" she said quietly and quickly, shuffling all the papers off of the table and into her hand. "I need to go talk to some people" she stated, storming out of the room, slamming the door loudly. I sighed deeply, tipping my head back, staring at the ceiling, closing my eyes lightly and taking a deep breath.

Great.

——

A/N: So the truth is untangling for Peggy, who isn't taking it so well, anyway another familiar face will show up in the next part so stay peeled.
In other news, if you read my author notes a long time ago I was debating on keeping Alyona's whole story one book or splitting it up.
And i've done the maths, basically there will be about 7-8 acts, all with 35+ parts.
So I ask once again, would you prefer if I stuck it all in this book, for it to have 250+ parts, or to have a new book for every movie???
Anyway please vote and comment and i'll see y'all soon

 So I ask once again, would you prefer if I stuck it all in this book, for it to have 250+ parts, or to have a new book for every movie???Anyway please vote and comment and i'll see y'all soon