(Play Song Above)

Thorn's energy skyrocketed and along his roaring scream there was also a hint of the Oozaro growl in his scream, his energy changed as he achieved what the Gods called Ultra Instinct. Goku has achieved the same form earlier in the fight but he wasn't able to attain again since his energy was too low to power up to it. Thorn looked at Jiren and his left eye gleamed as he had Jiren targeted as he was ready to strike, Just then Thorn vanished and in the same instant he appeared with his metal fist in Jiren's stomach. The fighter spit both blood and saliva as the impact was so great, Thorn then unleashed a flurry of offense that was making Jiren have to try and block however he couldn't continuously do this as Thorn was one person you didn't want a hand to hand battle with. While Thorn never bragged about his skills in combat, both Tien and Krillin have stated that if Thorn wasn't around they wouldn't be able to fight on the levels they do now sure Goku and Vegeta as well as Piccolo and Gohan could help but Thorn was able to find the weaknesses in someone's stance and fighting style and exploit them to no end. The problem with Jiren was that whenever he would throw a punch he would leave his ribs and stomach exposed, this allowed Thorn to constantly punch in those areas while Jiren couldn't find out why he was taking so much damage. Thorn then punched Jiren once more with his metal fist in the stomach among the fighter double over in pain and then Thorn said to Goku and the others "Everything you have in a blast all of you!" Goku powered up Kamehameha, Kefla powered up her move, 17 powered up his Electric Strike and Thorn powered up a Final Kamehameha as he wanted to end this fight now. When their attacks were launched it was obvious that the attack would eliminate Jiren and it did but Thorn made sure by leaping through the energy and attacking Jiren with a punch to the face using his metal hand. When Jiren was eliminated Thorn turned to face his friends and this was what they saw:

As he walked back to the group Thorn was thinking of all that he had done to get here, he thought of helping out Trunks in the future against Black and Zamasu which cost him his arm but in the end he realized that he was fighting better than before

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

As he walked back to the group Thorn was thinking of all that he had done to get here, he thought of helping out Trunks in the future against Black and Zamasu which cost him his arm but in the end he realized that he was fighting better than before. He also thought of the long days that Bulma would spend on getting his arm built properly and able to withstand his energy without it shattering on him. As he got closer to everyone else it was obvious that Thorn had surpassed Goku as he was able to stay in Ultra Instinct a bit longer than Goku's combined time, it was weird to say the least but Whis thought himself (They must've given him a way to harness and maintain that power but for what reason?) Thorn then looked at Kefla and said to her still in his Instinct form "Shall we continue where we left off?" Kefla smirked and said to him "Sure just don't cry if I win!" Thorn immediately walked over to her and said after hugging her "Just know that if I win I'll bring you guys back and I hope you do the same for us." Kefla then hugged him back and said with a faint blush "Idiot....I'll bring you back." He walked to a spot where he seemed far enough and he said after taking a stance "Come on! Let's put on a show shall we?" Kefla took her stance and after a few seconds Thorn and Kefla were clashing their fists and kicks as usual however it was obvious that Thorn was toying with her as he knew that Instinct could win the fight hands down but he wanted to have fun for a bit even if he were to be eliminated, as he was clashing his eyes were sharpened by the fact that Instinct was helping him along but he also could feel that he was getting much stronger and he couldn't figure out why. Kefla then said "I'm going to win this time Thorn! It's over!" She shot a blast that she used against Jiren and Thorn powered up a Final Kamehameha which made Kefla respond with "So you want to use that move on me? Alright then take this!" She charged up the attack again and just as she launched it was when Thorn fired the Final Kamehameha, his attack impacted with hers that sent shockwaves everywhere but after just a few seconds Thorn's attacks destroyed hers and sent Kefla flying off the edge. Thorn stood there a bit longer his hands trembling from the amount of energy his used, his breath ragged from the exhaustion he was facing and then he dropped to a knee as his body was racked with pain similar to when he went overboard with his Kaioken training. Goku and 17 immediately helped him to his feet while the Grand Priest explained what they could wish for but Thorn simply said to the Grand Priest "Every universe that took part in this tournament I'd like to bring them back." The wish was made but before everyone could return to their universe Whis approached Thorn and restored his energy while saying "Impressive work I must say, I thought you would be eliminated when Vegeta was but you surpassed my initial thoughts of you." Thorn was confused on what to say but he was cut off by Gohan approaching him and saying "Nice work Thorn! That was amazing!" As Thorn was recovering slowly his eyes caught Caulifla and Kale along with Cabba heading towards them, Thorn thought that Caulifla would kill him for what he did but when she arrived to where he was immediately she gave him a hug and said "Thank you for that fight, I needed someone like you to give me a challenge." Thorn hugged her back and said "Don't worry, I'll always make sure you get to my level just know I won't make it easy next time." She went to lightly push him but Goku stopped her by saying "Caulifla don't, his body is in extreme pain right now." She looked at Thorn and saw that he was shaking slightly from the pain, she then said while looking at the ground "Sorry if I hurt you." Thorn waved his hand in dismissal while saying "It's no big deal just know I'm still kinda sore is all..." he then looked at Kale and Cabba while saying "So when are you three coming to our Universe?" Just then Champa arrived and said to Thorn "Never! Those three have some work to do for me since they lost!" Thorn powered up once more and said while walking over to Champa "You do realize that I can and will fight you for the right for them to come with me right? Not only that but...." Goku and Vegeta powered up to their limit break forms and Thorn continued by saying "These two will also fight you as well so are you willing to fight three Saiyans who were part of the reason this Universe won or would you rather shut up and let Caulifla, Cabba and Kale join us on our trip home?" Champa went to argue but he was stopped when Vados said "I allow them to join you, that's what Lord Champa was going to say." Champa was confused but Vados said to him "Lord Champa given what we saw out of Thorn, Goku and Vegeta it's in our best interest to let it happen." He reluctantly agreed and said while looking at Thorn "Fine...but if anything happens to those Saiyans I'll hunt you down myself!" Thorn then smiled devilishly and said "I'll be waiting when you decide to stop filling your belly first." Beerus chuckled and said while also defending his Saiyan "Now now let's get going so you three along with our Saiyans can start training."

(Return Trip)

Thorn was laying down on the floor resting his body while Caulifla stayed nearby to keep him company, as she stayed with him she would always ask questions about how he could fight like that or what Universe 7 was like but he simply said to her "It's the same as your universe just know that we have an Earth and that's where we are headed now. When we get there I'm going to head to my apartment and rest for a few days, you're welcome to join me Caulifla." She blushed at this but she then heard from Thorn "Besides it's be nice to have someone there who I know won't hate me for eating a few pounds of meat in one meal." She chuckled at this and said "Sounds like what I've dealt with over the years..." Thorn then said to her while sitting up and watching her blush as she saw his torso "Dont worry you'll like it where my apartment is, while it is an apartment there's nobody near me at all so it's usually quiet. Only time it isn't quiet is whenever Goku comes by to go training." This caused Goku to turn around and say "Hey! That's not true!" Thorn laughed along with everyone else which confused Goku but he then heard from Krillin "Goku, you're either training by yourself or you take Thorn with you, how I know that is because I get reports of you flying overhead at least once a month." Goku laughed sheepishly while scratching his head while Thorn simply said "Either way Goku we have students to train and we know what needs to be done right?" Goku nodded as Vegeta simply said "I say Cabba and I head to the Time Chamber, I need to get him to reach beyond a Super Saiyan." Goku then said while looking at Kale "I'll try to help Kale control her transformation so she doesn't go berserk plus I'll try to help her hand to hand skills." Thorn then said while looking at Caulifla "Then I guess I'll be teaching Caulifla how to reach Super Saiyan 3 and help her master one and two." Tien looked at each of the Universe 6 Saiyans and said to them "If you'd like I can help train you in the same way that I along with Thorn have been taught." The universe 6 Saiyans agreed to this and Thorn along with everyone else said to a camera "See ya next time!!!"