I know I made a mistake by calling her a slut but I didn't mean it I was just really stressed out and jealous. My thought was interrupted by Eliana walking up to me.

       "Ryder told me to give you this." She said handing me an envelope. I opened the envelope and two rings fell out..... her wedding rings. I pulled out the paper in the envelope and read over it. I crumpled up the paper and threw it.

      "She's divorcing me? Because I called her a slut? I fucking love her, I made a mistake. I didn't mean it. Why can't she forgive me?" I said with tears running down my face.

       "It's not just because you called her a slut. It's because you insult her repeatedly, stress her out, and because you are starting to become possessive. You are becoming a less extreme version of Michael. She doesn't want to have to experience that again. If you would stop being an egotistical bastard you would see that." Eliana said before smacking me across the face and walking away. Everyone has been treating me like shit since she left. Even Niall won't talk to me.

      I can't just sit here any longer. I need her back. Her and our children are all that matters to me. I quickly got to my feet and ran to my car and drove to Louis house. After  a 5 minute drive I finally pulled into his driveway. I grabbed the spare key and opened the door. When I stepped in I saw Ryder curled up against Louis chest. I wanted to hurt him but I knew that would only make things worse.

     "Ry?" I asked and she snapped her head in my direction.

        "Get out Calum. I don't wanna see you." She said

    "No baby. I love you and I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I promise I'll change for you baby. Please just don't leave me. I can't live without you. I know you need me just as much as I need you." I said with pleading eyes.

       "I don't need you." She said without expression. I let a few more tears fall down my face before turning around and walking to the door. Ryder's voice stopped me as I grabbed the doorknob

      "But I want you." She said standing to her feet and walking over to me. She gently kissed my lips before speaking."If you ever hurt me again we are done for good. I can't take this on and off shit anymore. It's stressful and I don't need it." She said. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her passionately.

      "I love you so much." I whispered in her ear.

  ~ Eliana's P.O.V ~

     I was currently washing dishes and sing. Everyone else was sleep or in Ryder and Calum's case having make up sex. I was swaying my hips as I sung louder to drown out the sound of the loud moans and shouts of 'Daddy' 

     'Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me.'

      "Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me."

         "Don't cha" I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and Pull me into their body. My bum was against his crotch, I started grinding against it causing Luke to moan. He reached down and started trailing his hand up my skirt until he got to my clothes clit. He started rubbing figure 8's into it causing me to moan

       "Luke" I moan.

     "I'm not Luke." I heard an Irish accent say behind me. My eyes widen as slapped his and away and turned around to face Niall. He pressed me up against the counter and started grinding his crotch into mine.

      "N-Niall stop. I'm married and you're drunk. We shouldn't be doing this. You can go back to your room and we'll pretend this never happened." I half moaned half whimpered out. Niall smirked before kissing my neck.

      "But I don't wanna stop and I'm so horny." He started sucking on my neck, sure to leave a mark. I tried pushing him away but he grabbed my wrist and held them above my head. He used his free hand to slide down my panties and rubbed my clit causing me to buck my hips forward for more friction. Niall smirked before sliding two fingers into my wet core. I moaned causing Niall to finger me faster. I felt my walls clench around his fingers just as I was about to cum he pulled his fingers out and sucked on them.

        "I'm gonna Fuck you so hard." He said with lust clear in his voice. My mind was screaming at me to stop him but my body was screaming at me to let him Fuck me as hard as he can. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He quickly made his way to his room and threw me on the bed. He waste no time literally ripping off his clothes then pulling all of mine off.

     He climbed on the bed and positioned himself between my legs. He placed butterfly kisses around my throbbing clit causing me to whimper.

       "Don't fucking tease, I am far too turned on for that shit." I hissed out. Niall smirked before speaking.

        "As you wish." With that he rammed his tongue into my wet center causing me to moan and grabbed onto his hair.

       "Damn Ni, go deeper and faster." I moaned. He moaned out against my clit before lifting one of my legs onto his shoulder. My eyes closed and I bit my lip in pure pleasure. All of a sudden Niall completely pulled away causing me to whimper.

      "Look at me or I will stop." He leaned up and kissed right below my ear before speaking. "I want you to know who makes you feel this good." I was so caught up on how sexy Niall is when he's dominate that I didn't realize he lined himself up with my entrance until he pushed in causing me to moan his name. He smirked before repeatedly ramming into me.

       "Fuck Niall, right there." I whimpered out. Niall raised my leg so it was on his shoulder, giving him a better angle to thrust into me. I cried out in pleasure as I ran my nails down his back

       "God you are so fucking tight" he moaned out as his thrust became harder and faster. I started rolling my hips against him causing us both to moan. Niall leaned down and started placing love bites all over my breast and a few on my neck. He flipped us over so I was now on top giving me the perfect opportunity to ride him. I lifted myself up until I was completely off his length before slamming down hard causing us to moan out each others name.

      I felt my walls close up around him, I guess he felt it to because he started thrusting up, meeting my thrust. I bit my lip and I raked my nails down his chest before leaning down and leaving love bites on his chest and neck. He reached down and started rubbing my clit causing me to let out a loud moan and cum around his length. He gave me a few more hard thrust before cuming inside me. He pulled me off and placed a light kiss to my lips before falling into a deep slumber.

      I was about to go to sleep when reality hit me and my eyes widened. I quickly got to my feet and grabbed my clothes. I got dressed and then ran to the room Luke and I share. Luckily he was asleep hugging a pillow. Guilt shot threw me but I tried to brush it off. I got in the bed and pulled the pillow away from him and slid into his embrace. He snuggled his face into the crook of my neck before mumbling a small "I love you'. A tear ran down my cheek but I quickly wiped it away and went to sleep.

   ( Next morning )

      I felt someone placing delicate kisses on my neck causing me to moan. They started trailing kisses all over until they abruptly stopped.

       "What the Fuck is this?"

_______________________________________

     Hey, I wanted to inform you that I will be doing a double and early update if you comment your opinion on my new story supernatural. Also I updated a new chapter of dark temptations :)