No where to hide

ADULT CONTENT: Drugs, Sex, Alcohol, Attempted Suicide, Murder, Curse words. If you can't handle it then you shouldn't read it. Ages 16 & up. If you choose to read I hope you enjoy and understand this story is FICTION.

~ Ryder's P.O.V ~ (5years later)

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you dear Dylan, happy birthday to you. Are you one are you two are you three are you four are you five." We were interrupted by my beautiful baby girl yelling five with her adorable little giggled. We all cheered and Calum leaned down and placed a small kiss to her left temple before whispering 'Happy birthday Angel' in her ear. Even though he isn't the father he treats like she is his daughter and she believes he is her father.

"Thank you daddy." Dylan said kissing his cheek. Everyone said aww before niall interrupted it.

"Can we eat now?" I laughed before cutting the cake and handing everyone a slice. I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. Calum came in soon after and pulled me into his lap and placing his hand on my slightly round stomach.

"How many months until the baby comes?" Calum asked kissing my neck.

"4 more months." I said kissing his nose. I am currently married to Calum and carrying our third child together. We got married two years ago, a little after I met his mother and sister. They were a little surprised that we already had two children together and one that wasn't his but they were nice either way. Eliana and Luke got married last year. They still don't have any children. They've been trying every since they lost Liana but nothing is working out for them.

I finished my cake and turned around and kissed Calum on the lips. He lightly took my bottom lip between his teeth and tugged on it, asking for entrance which I gladly gave him. I let out a moan and ran my hand threw Calum's hair lightly tugging.

"My virgin eyes." I heard Liam jokingly say causing me to pull away from Calum.

"Please stop what whatever you were doing, last time you guys kissed you ended up fucking all night and I'm really not in the mood to hear you moaning 'Oh daddy' all night." Niall stated. Calum laughed shaking his head. He pecked my lips one more time before the door bell rung.

I hoped off Calum's lap and opened the door. My best friend Louis was stading there with a big smile on his face. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Hey sweet heart, where's the birthday girl." Louis asked placing me back down on my feet. I kissed his cheek before telling him.

I walked over to Liam who was sitting on the couch smoking weed and grabbed it from him. He gave me an annoyed look before speaking.

"Give it back." He said and I shook my head no before speaking.

"You can't smoke around the children and I'm pregnant." Liam got up and lightly pushed me against the wall and trapped my wrist in one of his big hands. He used the other hand to take the smoke out of my hand and put it back in his mouth.

" EVERYONE COME TO MY OFFICE WE NEED TO HAVE A MEETING." I heard Calum yell. Liam kissed my nose before pulling away and walking to Calum's office

~ Calum's P.O.V ~

Liam and Luke final walked into my office and took a seat next to Niall who was holding a box of kfc and eating a chicken leg. I turned on the surveillance video before speaking.

"Michael and his gang has been circling this house for a while now. We need to be prepared for if they attack. The ladies and babies can't leave without one of us accompanying them. If any one....." I was cut off by Liam

"Why don't we just kill them and get it over with? It's not much of a challenge." Liam said taking a drag from his smoke.

"Because I don't want to put my family in danger. If they attack us I want us to be ready not scrambling around trying to defend ourselves." Liam just rolled his eyes taking another drag from his smoke.

"You're acting like they actually have a chance of killing us. The girls already know how to defend themselves with guns, knives and there bare hands so if anyone attacks them they can defend themselves." Liam said.

"You seem to be forgetting that Ryder is 5 months pregnant." I hissed Liam shrugged before speaking.

"I'm not the one who knew Michael was coming around the house for months but still decided not to wear a condom and get Ryder pregnant." Liam said. I hate Liam when he's high, he's such an asshole.

"Shut the Fuck up Liam." Luke said.

"I'm just saying he acts like Ryder and Eliana are incapable of protecting themselves. I understand that he loves her and he wants to protect her but he's doing a shitty job at it. I don't mind protecting them but you're kinda sounding like a pussy when you say that you want Michael's gang to attack us first. It's obvious that they have something planned but instead of taking care of business and just killing him already you are sitting here and telling us the problem like it's going to solve anything. That makes no sense. You are putting everyone's life in danger but you think you are keeping them safe by just sitting there and doing nothing. We already have enough equipment to protect ourselves and to take down Michael's gang but you decide that we should just sit here and wait. You're going to wait until it's too late to attack. Eventually he will come for Ryder and Dylan and you may not be able to stop him." Liam said taking a drag from his smoke. My jaw clenched before I slammed my fist down on the desk causing a loud sound to flow threw room.

"HE WILL NOT FUCKING LAY A SINGLE GODDAMN FINGER ON MY FAMILY. I WILL KILL ANYONE WHO ATTEMPTS TO HURT THEM." I yelled causing Luke to give me a shocked look, Niall to drop his chicken, and Liam to take a long drag from his smoke.

"Seriously Liam you are going to get yourself killed." Niall said, before Liam could speak a small yet demanding voice was heard.

"Michael's back?" Everyone snapped their head up to see Ryder standing by the door with her hand on her belly and her eyes filled with fear. I walked over to her and pulled her into a tight hug.

"Yes, But don't worry nothing bad is going to happen to any of us." I said placing a kiss to her temple.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked placing her head in the crook of my neck

"Because I don't want you to worry." I rubbed her back. Before Ryder could talk honey started barking. Everyone jumped up and ran to honey. I held Ryder back and told her to stay in my office.

"Calum I think you need to see this." I heard Niall say. I walked into the living room where Luke was holding a pink box with a black bow, a small note tucked into the corner of the box. I grabbed the note and read it out loud.

To: Ryder

I'll see you soon. I told you you couldn't hide from me, you are mine and always will be. Tell our beautiful daughter happy 5th birthday and that I will be meeting her soon. Love you Ry.

~ Michael

_______________________________________

This is the sequel to possessive. I hope you enjoyed chapter one and the chapters soon to come. Thank you for reading :)