eleven - true colors

Start from the beginning

His metal hand grabbed both of my shoulders and he flipped me off and over him.

I tried to punch him but he stopped my fist and punched me instead. Blood was dripping from my now busted lip.

"Bucky, this isn't you." I don't think I can be the one to save him. He doesn't know me but he's definitely pulling his punches. He can hit harder then this for sure.

He pulled me up and slammed me against the wall, holding me there. My head was ringing from the impact.

I have to distract him long enough to get through that door, it's so close I can make it.

"Bucky, Remember the guy on the bridge? That was him." I looked around for anything, he had a knife on his side. If I could just grab it.

I slowly moved my hand to the knife while talking to distract him. "That was Steve Rogers, who called you Bucky." I grabbed the knife and stabbed his human arm.

He let go and grasped where I stabbed him.

I fell to my knees but got up and ran like hell to the door. He will definitely live, I hate hurting others but to be fair, he hurt me first.

I opened the door, flinging it open and hitting the side. It also made all the emergency alarms go off but I was so close.

I ran from the base inside the bank and down the street. People looked at me like I was insane. I could see the SHIELD base in front of me. I don't care if I'm the only one I have to get those hellicarriers down.

As I ran I pulled my earpiece from my pocket, shoving it in my ear. I heard wheels behind me. There's no way I can make it on foot.

I saw a car with two people taking behind it, the door was open. I ran up and hopped in. "Sorry I need this." I shut the door and put the car into drive.

Now do I know how to drive a car? Hell no but I have a bigger chance of dying if I keep running.

I slammed my foot on the gas and the car jerked forward.

I moved the wheel, barley missing the other cars but if I could just last another 3 minutes without crashing I would make it.

Three HYDRA vehicles speed up behind me. I have to get them off my tail.

I thought about all the running I did with my dad, I knew these blocks. I turned at an alarming rate and sped down a opposite street. I guess all that running at five am payed off.

The HYDRA vehicles disappeared and the SHIELD base was close enough. I slammed on the breaks and opened the door.

I landed on my feet and ran past the gates of SHIELD

Now I know that I would probably be shot on sight but I'm small enough to sneak past the security.

I just have to figure out how to do this myself.

I hid behind a car but when I was about to head in but I heard the PA turn on.

I guess it's face reveal time... BUT FIRST A MEME.

Okay I'll stop stalling

Okay I'll stop stalling. and yes a Snapchat filter because I can.

(I'll probably eventually delete it and put it in a different book but it can sit here for now)