eleven - true colors

Start from the beginning

"So either leave because I'm not going to cooperate with your lies or stay and I'll make you leave with whatever strength I have left." I spit in his face.

He stood up, wiping his face off and keeping a straight face. "Rogers, from the moment HYDRA was aware Captain Rogers had an offspring, we knew genetically you had to possess some of the super serum in you. We spent years trying to recreate it, and continued to watch you."

I was extremely uncomfortable, but I was completely safe with Peggy the whole time.

"Even though I wasn't around that time Hazel, I saw tapes. You were a remarkable young girl. You never let others stop you." I put his hand on his face like he was thinking. "What was the boys name? Oh of course! Barry."

"I don't know where he is now." I crossed my arms. I rather not talk about Barry.

"Of course you have some hatred towards Barry, he did leave you behind for that other girl Wendy."

A light went off in my head. Wendy at my school when I was child is the same Wendy who's my teacher now. They look similar and they both are bitches so what's new.

"What's so important about the serum in me? You all seem to make a big deal about it." I need to know all the information about HYDRA that I can get.

"That's classified." He stood up and nodded to the guards behind him. "But taking more shouldn't hurt."

Both of them walked towards me, trying to grab me but I jumped on the bed and when one went to pull me down I kicked them in the stomach.

The other one pulled my arm back while I wasn't paying attention and I let out a scream of pain.

He pulled out a cloth but I was quick and I bit his arm. I'm not being put out again.

More guards piled in and Pierce was gone. He must have known if I got the chance I would have kicked his ass.

About ten guards piled in, I can't fight this many I know but there's no way I'm not going down without a fight.

With all my strength I pulled the bed up and flung it at some of them. It didn't do much. But it gave me time to run out. The stupid agents left the door open.

I ran like hell to any exit door I could find but as if the world was against me. Bucky stood at my exit.

"Bucky this isn't you." There's no way I can overpower Bucky. He was able to almost take down Dad.

"Nu sunt el" He replied. I have no idea what that means so I kept my distance.

"Remember Steve?" I backed up slightly.

He stayed silent.

"Your name is James Buchanan Barnes, your best friend Steven Grant Rogers is my father, I bet if you remembered him you would slap him for trying to sacrifice himself for the world way back then."

I saw a flash of confusion and shock in his eyes but it quickly went away. He pulled out a gun and charged at me.

I pushed my leg on the wall and jumped on his back. "Bucky stop!" Hey I'm trying, He definitely has those memories somewhere and I just have to get him to show his true colors.