We slowly pulled away and I rested my head in his chest, sniffling a bit. He played with my hair, something I noticed he did when he tried to calm himself.

"You're so strong," I finally spoke, my voice shaking a bit. "You went through so much yet you overcame and you own your life now. I'm so fucking proud of you and I'm so happy that you're here. To think that you could have never existed makes me nauseous, you're too good for this world not to have."

I could feel Dean suck in a breathe before his arms locked harder around my body.

"I love you so much," was all he said, planting a kiss on my forehead.

I snuggle more into his chest, "I love you too."

◾◾◾

It was now Monday and I truly had a busy day. We were in Cincinnati now and after what Dean has told me, I hated this place.

This place caused him so much pain, so much suffering.  It was was like walking into your own personal hell.

Today I had lunch with my father instead of dinner, we decided it's better to do lunch because I didn't want to wrestle on a full stomach. His words, not mine.

He insisted Dean come along to so that added extra stress. Then, today would be the first of many days where I would start my storyline of disrupting Dean's wrestling. I was excited yet I was also nervous. I didn't know what to expect from the WWE universe.

I look to the right of me to see Dean still sleeping peacefully. I smile, brushing some loose hair from his face. He twitches and moves closer to me, draping an arm around me.

I giggle quietly, placing a quick kiss on his cheek and snuggling closer to him. I hear him chuckle softly.

"You woke me up," Dean playfully groaned, peeking slightly at me.

"Sorry, you're just too cute," I apologized, shrugging my shoulders.

"Shut up," Dean said in one swift movement, he moved me so that I was now sitting on top of him, straddling him.

I laugh uncontrollably, sitting up slightly. I rest my hands on either side of his head.

"You're beautiful, Dean whispered, his hands traveling from my shoulders down my arms. 

My bottom lip found its way in between my teeth and I lace some of my hair behind my ear.

"Really?" I flirt, putting my face closer to his.

"Really," he said slowly, looking into my eyes.

"How pretty?" I ask, almost gagging at how dumb I sounded.

"Very," he growled, quickly flipping me so that he was now on top of me.

I wrap my arms loosely around his neck and pull him closer to my face. His lips barely touched mine, any movement and they would be connected.

"You're such a tease," Dean said and smashed our lips together.

I giggle into the kiss, wrapping my arms tighter around his next as he deepened the kiss. My knee pressed against him and I hear him moan lightly. With a smirk on my face, I press harder and he moans into the kiss.

"You're going to want to stop doing that before we end up late meeting your dad," Dean threatened, his words really had no effect on me.

I bite my lip again, only pressing harder against him. He stops kissing me and glares at me playfully.

"Enough," He says before laying down next to me.

"You're boring, my dad can wait," I joke, putting a fake pout on my face.