Murderer ( : _ ; )

I started to tear up. “Noo. Michael.” I run to him. He was laying on the floor with this man holding a shotgun. “Don't worry miss I have you. You'll be safe now.” everything was red the first thing I started to like was now hurt. “I'm going to kill you.” He looked at me. I punched the man and killed him by hitting him so much. I was full of rage. After I knew he was dead I ran to Michael and started to tend his wounds. I started to open his shirt to clean the wounds and get the bullets out. Luckily I had nursing classes. I opened Michaels suit I was crying so much. But when I opened it there was just one small cuts. I look at Michael in the eyes he was staring at me. “You ass hole. I thought you were dead. I don’t want to be alone without you two I wouldn’t be the same. You guy’s changed me. I feel more alive.” he put his hand on my face. And sighed. “ why won’t you talk to me? I wish you two would talk to me. I love your voices. There wonderful.” he sighed and got up. I heard another slam I got up and hid around the corner. Someone was going around the corner and I punched them super hard. My hand really hurt. I heard snickering. I look up at Jason “oh sorry Jason, I didn’t mean to punch you. Please don’t be mad.” <from that punch? It didn’t hurt me physically. But mentally I'm torn. How is Michael?> “he scared me to death. I thought he was dead.” they started to laugh. <what about the guy on the floor?> I look down at my hands “sorry.” I was whispering. “I didn’t want to kill him but I got so angry. I didn’t want to lose you two. I love you too much.” <okay. You go clean up. I and Michael will clean this all up. Like new.> jason kissed my (h/c) hair (mask kiss).

  * Time skip*

It was midnight, I don't know what I should do. I feel lonely. My body just hurts. I. I don't understand. How could I do that to him? I could have escaped. I was locked in the bathroom. I'm so dumb. I can't believe in my stupid head that I want to stay with killers… I'm a killer. I murdered a man. I don't think I can handle this. I picked up the blade and slowly started cutting myself on my thighs. With each cut. I felt pain. Why does this have to happen to me? Uncle, I miss you. Did they kill you too? Were you with the other cops? Please stay alive and well for me. I'm is so selfish. I kept cutting. I was getting numb. I stopped and poured peroxide on my cuts. It stung. I rapped them up in bandages. I felt so light headed. I climbed in bed wearing tights to cover the cuts. I wonder what Jason and Michael would think of my cutting. They probably will think I'm broken too. And throw me away. Just like everyone else. I wanna die. Why couldn't it be me who got shot? I cried silently as to not wake up the boys.

Please follow and star.  ( o _l_ o )

And if you like gay romance go check out taken by love.  (+ 0 +) who just did a crappy self-promo. My potato ass.