The Specifics

Now if you're confused with how these specifics work, here are the rules:

1. For these games there will be three or more areas that you get to choose from. Most of the time they will be Last Known Whereabouts, Crime Scene, and the Morgue. You will comment, PM, or whatever you do to get the information for that ONE area of your choosing.

2. Allies, you will need allies to get information on the other areas you did not "explore" or write about. You will write about your discussions you had with them and your findings in that area you chose in your entries.

3. The riddle portion is just to get more detailed information on the murder overall. You are not obligated to do it but it would help a lot! You want to be the first person to answer it or you don't get the advantage.

4. When your scores come up there will be a score and then say "Spared" or "Scared" next to it! If you are scared you are up for votes, if spared you are spared, duh.

5. The final thing in every entry is how you think the killer killed the victim and who you think the killer is. If you guess the killer right you will get +1 points but you won't know it! And if you have the best theory of the murder you will get +3 points. (You will know it)

PLEASE TURN IN ON TIME, I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH! I AM NOT REMINDING YOU ANYMORE!

Thanks Invisible Lights :)