Chapter 4: Confession

"Hey Dubu?" a soft voice spoke, shaking Dahyun out of her slumber.

"Five more minutes, mom" Dahyun whined and turned her back on the person who spoke.

"Oh you got a mommy kink, I like it~" the familiar voice song out, making Dahyun open her eyes and squeal while jumping up from the bed, the covers that were once around her body, falling on the floor.

"W-Woah" the dark haired girl stuttered, looking at the girl across of her "Where am I?"

"Hm?" Nayeon hummed, completely losing focus and enjoying the view in front of her"Did you say anything? I was kinda busy checking you out" she grinned.

Dahyun finally moved her gaze from Nayeon to her naked body, widening her eyes and screaming, she grabbed the covers in attempts of covering herself.

"No need to be shy" the older laughed "It's not like I haven't seen all of this before" she spoke and got off the bed, making her way closer to the blushing girl "Besides, it seems like it won't be the last time I'm enjoying such view" Nayeon grinned, snatching the covers away from Dahyun.

"W-What are you talking about?" the tennis player asked, desperately trying to hide her body.

"Oh so you don't remember the confession?" Nayeon smirked and bit the girl's bottom lip "Do you maybe need a reminder?" she asked, roaming her hands all over the younger's body.

Dahyun faced palmed as the events of last night hit her in the face like a brick.

[Flashback]

"Dahyun-ya you're clearly drunk" Nayeon laughed as she dragged the semi-conscious girl into her apartment.

"I-It doesn't matter!" Dahyun hiccuped "We need to t-talk about the c-championship"

The two girls had gone out for dinner which later turned into Dahyun desperately wanting go clubbing, resulting in the younger to get drunk.

"What about it?" the older asked, helping the girl out of her heels and on to the bed.

"We need to s-stop this" Dahyun said "W-Whatever it is. It doesn't m-matter how it started but it needs to e-end" she hiccuped.

"Why?" Nayeon simply asked, taking off her shirt in front of the intoxicated girl who stood there with her mouth agape, examining the older's body.

"B-Because we n-never train and e-even if I like you so terribly m-much, I c-can't risk m-my career" the younger said, watching as Nayeon took off her ripped jeans too.

"You like me?" Nayeon smirked "How cute" she smiled and joined the dark haired girl on the bed.

"It's n-not cute!" Dahyun insisted "It's so f-frustraring not being able to get away from you" the younger whined and threw her head back on the pillow.

"Then don't" Nayeon spoke "Be mine"

"W-What?" Dahyun stuttered, almost falling off the bed.

"You heard me" the older replied "I've been trying to seduce you for so long and now that you finally like me back we can be together"

"But how d-did you like me if you didn't know m-me" Dahyun asked, her hands grazing the youngers.

"It started off as a joke but then something deep inside of me awakened, I guess" Nayeon laughed "It's weird, but I don't care.  I just really like you"

"B-But" the younger hesitated as Nayeon finally held the girl's hand under the covers.

"No buts" Nayeon spoke "Just say yes and we'll leave this all behind. We'll start with a new, clear and organized training schedule from tomorrow. I'm sorry I fucked up with your last one" the older spoke and turned to look at Dahyun, their faces only a couple of inches away.

"Alright" Dahyuh breathed out, closing her eyes and melting into Nayeon's kiss.

[End of flashback]

"I thought it was a dream" the younger admitted while being dragged in the shower by Nayeon.

"I mean, having the one and only Im Nayeon as your girlfriend is truly a dream" Nayeon teased, causing Dahyun to blush for the millionth time since they met.

"Hey! The water is freezing" the dark haired girl squealed while Nayeon joined her in the shower and turned the water on.

"Shh" the older whispered, placing her index finger on the girl's lips "Hurry, we have training to do" she smiled and continued taking her shower.

________

A/N: i mean, nayeon would probably be the one to confess while drunk but whateverrr

-kimwig