Sweet Dreams | Chpt 7

Start from the beginning

"The entire school administration sucks."

"Wow can't wait to see them all again Monday."

~~~

To make my Monday even better my weekend ceased abruptly and I came face to face with a beaming Dick Roman.

"Good morning ms. (L/n)." Not only did I hate that guy with a burning passion, but I hated when adults addressed me by my surname. Despite my father's absence, his last name was stuck as mine in the school system. My mother had decided to keep it, and now I'd have to live with that until I get married, if I ever do.

"Morning...Dick," I said and he grinned. Despite the fact he addressed everyone as Miss and mister, he had all the students call him Dick. Why he would embrace that I have no idea. Honestly he was pretty terrifying, the type to swallow you whole.

(Hah)

I headed to my locker. No one seemed to be staring at me nor concerned with talking when I neared. That proved to be a good sign, that Dean had not told anybody yet. I was weighing what options I had, let him expose me or offer to do something for him. Though I could only imagine what he would ask for.

I shuddered and walked to my locker. I put away the stuff I used for homework and exchanged them for my morning classes. I still had a quite long time before art class. I wasn't looking forward to finding a partner, since I wasn't the greatest at that.

I pulled out my phone to see if Charlie would be here soon. She hadn't said anything and I sighed. I glanced up to see Dean walking towards me and I began to panic.

"Hey!" He called and I stood plastered against my locker. "You didn't tell anyone about Saturday did you?"

"What? No. Why would I?"

"I don't know, just don't okay," he said. He leaned an arm against the locker above me. He was unbelievably close and I watched as students left us alone in the hallway. "I've just never told anyone something like that, and I lashed out. I know you understand I'm so sorry."

I glanced up at a warm exhale on my face to see that he had tears in his eyes.

"Oh my— are you crying? I didn't mean to make you cry I'm—" he cut me off, pulling my waist up against him with a strong sweep of his arm. He kissed me firmly, grasping the back of my head through my hair. My eyes went wide and I let out an odd noise, before allowing the warm feeling to sweep across my body.

I shut my eyes and kissed back, holding him close again my own body. I tugged at his hair, causing him to groan and he pulled back.

"Oh my God! You whore you kissed me!" He yelled and students began to swarm around in the hall.

"What? No I—"

"What a fucking slut."

"Bitch."

My eyes shot open and I tumbled from my bed, a horrible feeling in my stomach. I groaned and my mom hurried to open the door.

"Are you okay baby?" She asked, hurrying over to help me up.

"Yes, I'm fine," I replied. I glanced at my throbbing left hand which I had caught against my nightstand. She grasped it and looked at it.

"Here, when you come down for breakfast you can ice it and I'll drive you to school. We'll wrap it up too," she said and I groaned. What a wonderful way to start my day. She left and I sighed before beginning my attempt to dress one handed.

What the hell was that dream all about? What kind of sick fantasy is that brain?

I felt a soft buzz on my lips when I thought about it, gagging slightly. No, stop it that's gross. I sighed and got dressed, cursing myself for picking a shirt with buttons. It wasn't quite a button down, but the collar opened up with buttons. I did the first two and it was still weirdly revealing and I sighed again.