Chapter 9

Shocked, that's what you were feeling. Levi was kissing you, your crush. Your sister's boyfriend, the one you longed for a very long time. You couldn't believe it. Levi let go and he stared at you. You blushed and looked away.

"You idiot, I love you too."

"W-What??"

"I never really loved your sister, she was just annoying and so, with Hange's help, we decided to go out.." he admitted.

"R-Really?"

"Yes, you're the one I love, you're clean , you're beautiful ,and you're so strong. And we can't forget how stubborn you are." Tears spilled out of your eyes, you laughed and cried at the same time.

"I'm just glad I didn't lose you..."

He hugged you tight. About a minute later, his lips were on yours again, his tongue battling with yours. He pulled you in closer and there was no space between you two now. His hands slide down your waist and grasped your butt cheeks.

Your clothes were off in a quick second and he carried you over to his desk. His mouth didn't leave yours. Your bum hit his hard and cold desk and he was still kissing you, his hands teasing your body. He moved things out of the way.

His lips trailed down your body and you arched your back. His tongue met with your pink nipple and you let out a moan. He sucked and licked hard, your hand flying up to his head, bringing his face closer.

He let go and slid your panties down, his fingers immediately entered your hot core.

"Ah....Levi....."

You held onto the edge of the desk, moaning like there was no tomorrow.

"This will hurt a bit, but I'll put another one in...."

He put another finger in and pumped faster. You were a moaning mess. You didn't care who heard you at this point, you just wanted him so badly. He took his fingers out and positioned himself.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

He slowly entered and you gasped. A rush of pain engulfed your lower half.

"Ah...it hurts......"

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No.....continue...."

After a while, the pain stopped and Levi started moving. You moaned and Levi grunted. Both of you moved together and Levi's speed increased.

At first, you thought it was wrong. Having sex with your sisters ex, but he loved you. So it was right.

"I-I'm....."

You were at your limit. Levi groaned and grunted. Skin slapping against skin. Sweat rolling down your body. A final push, hard and fast, he groaned and spilled inside you.

Both of you panted, as he slid out of you.

Then you both sump to the floor, holding each other close.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah..."

After a moments worth of silence, you spoke.

"Do you think my sister is happy?"

"I don't know but she broke Erwin's heart."

Levi sighed.

"Why couldn't she just do the easy thing."

"What easy way?"

"Couldn't she just tell you that she doesn't want you to be together ?"

"Instead she kills herself."

"Yeah...."

"But I guess she's happy that were together..." Levi says.

"Yeah, your right."

"Oh yeah, one more thing..."

"Yes?"

"Don't let any of those brats near you now!"

__________________

Such cringy lemon lol.