Chapter 5

WARNING: The following content contains attempt at suicide. READ AT YOU OWN RISK!

You stumbled and ran away as far as you could. How can she do this? Why is she cheating on Levi heichouWhy is she pregnant with the commanders baby? What's going on?

The next day, Karmi wasn't allowed to do anything. No one knew she was pregnant, but she called in sick. Levi was worried about how she was acting. The vomiting, the mood swings. For a second he though she was pregnant but that can't be. He always used a condom.

"Oi, are you okay?" He asked Karmi as she vomited in the toilet.

"Yeah, I always get sick like this. Runs in the family."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes...." After Levi left, Karmi broke down crying.

"I'm such a horrible person!" She cried.

"I can't believe I cheated on him. I loved him so much, but the only reason I did it was because of my sister...."

Karmi had known you liked Levi. She started feeling bad. She felt bad that you suffered because of her. No. This needs to end now. She wants you to be happy. She grabbed a knife nearby. Tears spilling down her eyes.

"I'm sorry Levi. I'm sorry Erwin. I'm sorry (Name). I have to go.." She sobbed as she aimed it at her stomach.

"KARMI!" Hange had walked into the room to see who devastated state. She quickly ran over to Karmi, grabbing the knife from her.  "What are you doing?"

"I don't deserve to live Hange! I'm such a whore! I cheated on Levi, I'm pregnant with another mans child! I betrayed him! I lied to him and everyone else! I need to die!" She held onto Hange and sobbed uncontrollably. 

"No, you can't! You can't kill that baby. Erwin will never forgive himself. He feels guilty too! Think of everyone around you! And (Name) and Levi! They both love you!"

Karmi dropped the knife and continued to sob into Hange's chest. Hange sighed and hugged her, calming her down. 

=Later=

Later that day, you walked into Hange's office and decided to tell her everything. "Hange-san?"

"Oh, (Name)? Its you, come in!" You sat down and nervously bit your lip, sighing.

"So what brings you here?"

"Hange-san, I know my sister is pregnant.."

"Hm, how did you find out? And why are you coming to me?"

"I followed my sister because she was acting weird. And I saw her with Commander Erwin and I heard everything. I can't possibly tell my sister and she said you were the only one who knew about it. And..I also know she's having.....an affair...." Hange stared at her.

"This is a big matter. If this slips out, there will be issues."

"I know. I can keep a secret and please do not tell my sister I know everything."

"Alright....." You quietly excused yourself and left the room. This had to stay a secret no matter what, but part of you wanted to tell Levi. 

During your afternoon tea with Levi , you were unusually quiet and Levi didn't like it.  "Oi, you're quiet. What's wrong?" He asked, putting his tea cup down. 

"Nothing really just worried about my sister." You say, not looking him in the eye. 

"Hm, did something happen? I know that damn woman is sick but i didn't think It would be this bad. Do you know what it is? She said it runs in the family?" He says.

"No, I never got it yet." Levi nods and they continue to drink tea.  Then suddenly, Hange runs in.

"Levi!"

"What is it."

"The titans, there's been a breach in the wall. They've entered into the town!"

"Hange, have everyone get ready and inform the others!"

"Yes sir!"

"(Name )! go and get ready!"

"Yes sir!"

And so the fight for humanity has begun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a hot mess.