So Chris with Emma and Eliza in-between his legs and Elissa in-between her's while the triplets sat the triplets in-between Chris and Melissa making sure that they were supported.

After an afternoon of photo taking they all went inside and went into their living room, so Edward can upload them, so Chris could finally upload them to his social media, and as promised they told their siblings they could finally post a picture of their nice and nephews.

Chris and I sat on the couch looking that the photo's seeing which one we should post on Chris's public Instagram, we all decided that Chris and I could post first on his public and privet accounts. Edward kindly printed out a few photo's to show their classmates since.

Chris POV

Melissa and I are sitting on the couch and I'm writing down what I should write and I couldn't think of what to write I show Melissa and she smiles "That's so sweet" she replies giving me a kiss, showing me what she wrote. I gave her a kiss.

"We would like to share a few new pictures of the new joys in our lives, it's been hard as it is being new parents to three, but we wouldn't change it, we thank you for the privacy, so here are a few pictures of our new family our three lovely girls Emma, Eliza and Elissa, and their two brothers and sister Mason, Tristan and Charlie. We can't wait to take them out, but please allow us a little more privacy and maybe you will see us out soon.

Melissa showed me what she wrote, I smiled giving her a kiss.

I love you every day, even though you wake us up, you still make me smile, every moment, every new sound, smile, clap, is memorable, the day Mason, Tristan and Charlie were born, Chris and I adopted each other's girls. Here are a few pictures of a true blended family, and a picture of Chris and I with our babies who we love very much. Mummy

Once we posted out the photo's from Instagram accounts we told everyone that they could post a little later tonight. Since we just wanted 1. So that people wouldn't take screenshots even though we knew they would. And 2 we are the parents and just want to make sure that it's safe to do so.

Later that night the kids and babies were in bed. Melissa and I were on the couch looking at all the comments. We smiled. Melissa leaned on my shoulder, I gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Did you want to go to bed?" I asked Melissa, she nodded slightly closing her eye's. "Come on," I say helping her up, as we walk to our bedroom together. Melissa has a shower while I check on Charlie, Mason, Tristan

I smile at my babies giving them one last kiss before we go to bed.

I walk back into our room to see Melissa knocked out I'm our bed, I have a shower and get back into bed, giving Melissa a kiss before I cuddled into her.

_________

Monday came around and Mason, Charlie and Tristan's appointment is right after we drop the girls off to school, and we decided to make it their first outing for the morning and maybe possible the afternoon. So I got up and prepped everything, making sure the girls were ready so that I could help Melissa getting Mason, Tristan and Charlie ready for the car ride.

Its currently 6 am and I am making the girls lunch and I see Melissa walk from down the stairs rubbing her eyes. "Why are you up so early?" She asks me coming towards me, I put down what I am doing and walk up to her. "Good morning to you too, and I am making the girls lunch so we aren't rushed I want this outing to be perfect," I say making Melissa chuckle. With three 9-year-old girls and 3 babies?" She asks. "Ok, well I just want to make sure that we aren't rushed, so have your breakfast and when I am finished I can get the girls up and make sure that get ready while I get the triplets ready," I tell her. "How about you finish what you are doing, have your breakfast and then we will get our kids ready," Melissa responded. I nodded with a smile and continued so I could have my breakfast as well.

The girls had their showers and raced down to have their breakfast while Melissa was having their showers, I helped them and then and went and had my shower. While Melissa went and got Tristan, Mason and Charlie.

Melissa's POV

I walked into their room seeing them laying away. "Hey, boys and girl ready for your first outing?" I asked them they all smiled. "Ok, now Tristan, lets get you dressed since your the fussiest" I said get him out of bed, surprisingly he wasn't as fussy as he usually is, I got him dressed in 10 minutes and then quickly changed Mason, and the Charlie, all wearing a short sleeve shirt, so they could easily be vaccinated without any hesitation.

"Hey, babe can you help me bring Mason, Tristan and Charlie down" I called out to Chris.

"Coming" he replied walking into the room, we gave each other a pec and walked downstairs with them, placing them in their carrier car seats, since it was only 7:30 we all sat down and fed them, so we could get up and go to drop the girls off to school. 

So after chapter 51, I will do maybe a couple of months later with Melissa getting her wedding dress and the triplets having their first steps and words.