Chapter 6: Wrath

Jeongyeon's POV

Okay what the fuck? Why is Namjoon being all over Jihyo? Didn't Jihyo talk about his boyfriend? Like what the fuck? I can literally high five Namjoon... in the face...

...with a chair.

It's been three days since we got here. It's also been three days since I wanna throw Namjoon off the cliff. Nas-teeeee!

'It's so early in the morning and there's already smoke coming out of your muscled brain' Sana uttered.

'Tsk!'

'Relax man. You're supposed to relax, okay? It's the last day of the charity event and Namjoon and his dad will leave us to enjoy the rest of the vacation' Sana said calming fown her friend.

Jeongyeon exhaled heavily and crossed her arms when kids ran up to her.

'Play! Play!' The kids uttered.

Jeongyeon's face lit up because of the cuteness overload.

'You wanna play, huh?! Here I go, rawr!' The kids squealed and ran away from the latter while the latter chases them.

'I can't believe she's my friend. So lame' Sana shook her head in disbelief.

——-
Jeongyeon ran around chasing the kids. She picked up the little boy she caught and carried him upside down.

'Kyahhhh!' The little boy laughed and giggled.

'Rawr! Rawr!' jeongyeon tickled the little boy that made the kid squealed.

Everyone turned to the two who are in their own little world, including Jihyo.

'Omo, Jeongyeon unnie is so cute with kids' Chaeng said who is arranging the seats.

Jihyo watched Jeongyeon handle the kids and it's probably the best softest thing in the world.

'So? jihyo?' Her thoughts were interrupted by the guy beside her.

Chaeng looked at them, unnoticeable, she eavesdropped.

'Ah-yeah?'

'I was asking if you could go out with me tonight' The guy asked.

It caught Jihyo off guard,

'I'm sorry?' She pretended she didn't hear.

'Go out with me' Namjoon smiled.

'I...uhm...—' she trailed off.

'Jihyo!' Someone thankfully called her name. She turnef and it was Jeongyeon carrying the squirming little boy upside down. The latter was smiling widely at her and it just made her happy the happiest thing on her.

'I'm sorry, Namjoon. I have to go' She waved and she's off,

'Wait!'

She didn't let him talk instead,

'Yes, Miss Yoo?'

she went to the young CEO, smiling from ear to ear. Heart beating like crazy.

———

'Why are you flirting with Namjoon, huh?!' Jeongyeon yelled at Jihyo who seemed to be shocked.

'Can't you at least hold back a little with your flirtings?!'

'Are you making me jealous?!'