Chapter 1: Some Other Time

Jihyo's POV

It's been three years since she left. Well, I'm just glad she's doing well. I see her in billboards, magazines, news, shows, you name it. She's really making her own name out there.

The rest still couldn't make contact with her tho. I heard she's really overworking herself. Talk about being a multi-billionaire businessperson, huh.

I kept coming over to their house to see if Jeongyeon at least paid them a visit or know where Jeongyeon is but I got no response everytime. Her mom and Gong Seungyeon came to me full of worries about Jeongyeon. Mrs. Yoo apologized for what she had done, breaking me and Jeongyeon apart specifically.

She thought it'd be better off if there's no me and Jeongyeon but she said that her daughter never stops working and now she's so worried.

Get this, after all the rumours about me came out, I'm now so famous as the biggest slut in the city. Maybe I deserve it. All guys looks at me the same even in my workplace.

I've hurt her so bad. She deserves better than that. If I could just turn back time, I wouldn't ha—

'Unnie, we're late!' I can hear footsteps from downstairs.

'Be there in sec!' I yelled back

I put a last touch of make up on my face and we're off to go. I went downstairs hurriedly putting on my purse.

'What took you so long, unnie. Dahyun unnie said her graduation is about to start' Tzuyu with her arms crossed, said.

'Mian, mian' I scratched my nape.

'Are you thinking of Jeongyeon-unnie again?' Chaeyoung asked.

I blushed and avoided eye contact.

'You are!' They both said in unison.

'Aish! We don't have time for this girls. We're late!' I excused and pushed them out of the apartment.

'But you're the one who's late' they complained.

Aiya, they know me so well... 😓

———
'Unnie! Guys!' Dahyun rushed to us holding her hat so it wouldn't fall.

I waved back and the two other maknaes ran towards the running dubu.

'Congratulations, Dubunnie!' The little cub greeted.

'Congrats, dork' aiya 😅 Savage Tzuyu is on the go.

'Thanks little cubbie! And thanks.... ugly yoda' Dahyun muttered the last part. She looked at me,

'Congratulations my little dubu' I greeted and gave her a small box.

'What's this?' She asked curiously

'A little graduation gift. The girls helped me pick it for you' I said pulling her into a hug.

'Gomawo' she breathed out.

I smiled gently while huggging her.

'Hey! Let us join!' The two complained and agrressively ran to us.

Aigoo~

'The unnies invited us for dinner. Let's go?' I said.

———
We arrived at the restaurant where the unnies wanted to meet up.

'Jihyo! Over here!' I turned and saw Sana waving at us.

We quickly went towards them and sat down.