Chapter 4: Decisive

Start from the beginning

'Yeah. Jeongyeon unnie might be rude to you now but she'll always have a soft spot for you' The little cub said.

The three quickly walked away before hearing an earful lecture by their godzilla sister.

'Jihyo!'

And there we go.

'Yes, Miss' she quickly ran towards the furious CEO.

The young CEO walked up to her that made her gulp in nervousness. Is the girl mad? Furious? Upset? What did she do?

She was caught off guard when the young CEO hid behind her.

'Help me' The taller one whispered to her.

'What?' She asked confused.

Jeongyeon pointed at the little kids in front of them who are staring at them and some giggling.

She laughed at the CEO who seem to be afraid of kids.

'What are you laughing at? Do something about it. I don't want them to stare at me. It's creepy' The girl said in annoyance.

'Arrasso' Jihyo chuckled bend towards the kids.

'Come' she reached out her hand to the kids.

The kids couldn't understand english yet, with the gesture of the beautiful lady in front of them, they crowded her and followed her.

Jihyo placed a blanket under a big mango tree, big enough for the kids to sit including her. She signaled them to sit which they did. They surrounded the lady who just sat with picture books in her hands.

Jihyo started reading them books; some became too comfortable and laying on Jihyo's lap, some are snoozing off and scattered on the blanket and some are luckily still listening.

Jeongyeon with the camera, capturing everything that has been happening in the event also captured that moment of Jihyo with the kids.

How lovely is it to have kids with Jihyo. She thought but the thought was also thrown in the trash,

Stop, Jeongyeon! She hurt you! Big time!

'Hey' she walked to the girl who's still reading. A book on her hand while the other patting one of the kids' head.

'Do you need anything, Miss?' Jihyo was about to move when the young CEO prevented her.

Jeongyeon sat not far away beside her, just where there's space to sit down.

'Look at all these rascals' She pointed at the scattered kids on the blanket and on Jihyo.

'Haha, they're cute aren't they?'

Jeongyeon was about to no when two of the kids crawled up to her lap and made themselves feel comfortable.

'Seems like they like you after all' Jihyo whispered.

They both looked down on the kids on their lap.

'Why aren't you mad at me?' Jihyo broke the icy vibe.

Jeongyeon just stared at her.

'I mean, I'd understand if you'd yell at me or hurt me and take your revenge but... you being quiet about it, I don't understand it' Jihyo looked down not expecting a response.

'Oh, I am mad. SO mad' Jeongyeon pointed out. 'But I'm not mad you. I'm mad at what you did to me and sorry will never fix it' she cleared out. 'And plus, what would I gain from hating you? Get dragged down by hate? Hell no' she scoffed.

Jihyo felt a pang in her heart yet relieved.

'So you better be ready when I take my revenge on you' Jeongyeon blurted which made the girl look at her. 'You better make up for it. It's your fault and live with it. So be ready' Jeongyeon uttered and smiled at her.

Jihyo was relieved that the girl doesn't hate her.

'Arraso?'

Jihyo smiled and nodded, 'Arrasso~'

I really don't deserve her... she deserves someone better... someone who's not gonna hurt her.. someone who can fight for her when things gets tough... I need to make it up to her... i want to prove her how sorry I am....

'Look at these kids...' Jeongyeon spitted out. 'Say, Jihyo...'

'Hmm?'

'If we didn't part ways... we would've been married by now...'

Jihyo blushed and was confused.

'And maybe... we might even have kids'

It took Jihyo a few seconds to speak,

'How would you know?'

She asked, anticipated for the latter's response. Who is looking gently at the kids on her lap, cracking a smile.

'Because you're my first love.' She uttered.

Jihyo's face flushed red.

'I thought I have no future, you know that? I thought future was just a career I'm gonna have when I grow up or it'd be the life I'll be living in for the rest of my life....

But I never knew I'd thought of it as a person, Jihyo'

The two had an eye contact. Both looked at each other in gentle yet, longing for each other.

'I was so ready to make you my future wife and maybe, have kids...

But I guess, those plans in the future had to be thrown out when the other person let go...'

Jeongyeon herself doesn't know what she's saying. She could be the meanest but not a liar. NEVER a liar.

And as for Jihyo? It was a total disappointment. She loss big time and it's game over for her.