The Creeper

Later that day Mal ran into Carlos's room. 

"Is Jay here?" She asked. "Or is he coming back?"

"No. Why?" Carlos asked sitting up. 

"Good." Mal said shutting the door. "We need to talk."

"About what?" Carlos questioned.

"I kind of hit on Ben last night." Mal confessed.

"What do you mean?" Carlos asked now standing up.

"We danced, then I told him I wanted to talk in private. So we went to my dorm and started kissing. I think the person who's brain I ate was a bit of a tease." Mal told him.

"So what? He's not talking to you now?" Carlos was asking.

"No. He paid for my coffee, then didn't want to talk. Plus I think he might be dating someone now." Mal said.

"Who?" Carlos asked.

"I don't know who it was, but it was a girl and I saw him put his arm around her." Mal explained.

"Mal. Just because Ben put an arm around someone doesn't mean he's dating her." Carlos replied.

"Yeah, but she also took a sip of his drink." Mal stated.

"Mal listen. You two are done." Carlos stated. "I'm sorry to say it, but it's true. So if Ben is ready to move on he can." 

"Yeah. You're right. Excuse me I need to go." Mal nodded, then left the room. 

Mal ran out so fast and ran into someone. 

"Oh sorry about that." Mal said and looked up and saw Harry looking at her.

"Harry? What are you doing here?" Mal questioned.

"You're boyfriend let us come live in Auradon." Harry told her.

 "He's not my boyfriend anymore." Mal said looking down.

"Really? I thought you two were like each other true love. Or something like that." Harry was saying.

"We were, but..." Mal started saying.

"Not really in love? I knew it!" Harry yelled.

"No! We were! It's just... It's complicated." Mal sighed.

"Okay. Well me and Gil are just checking out or new room." Harry said.

"Where's Gil?" Mal was looking around for Gil.

"He's already in the room. So excuse me." Harry replied passing her.

Mal walked out of the boy's dorm and was walking to the girl's dorm when she saw Ben talking to Uma outside of it. 

"Yeah we broke up." Ben was telling her.

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that." Uma replied. 

"Yeah. Guess we weren't really meant to be." Ben said.

"Well hey if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here for you." Uma told him. .

"Thanks." Ben smiled at Uma. "Let me show to your room." 

Mal watched them walk into the building together. She waited a few minutes before going in too.

At night Mal woke up and looked over at Evie still sleeping. Mal quietly got out of bed and left. She texted Carlos to meet her in front of the boys dorm room. 

A couple minutes Carlos came out rubbing his eyes. "What are we doing?" 

"I need a new brain." Mal told him.