Lights, Camera, Action

Beginne am Anfang

Oh—all this time and the years it slowly fades into me and every memory of them teaching me ballet gives me a comfort only a teacher and student knows.

The director tells us the poses they'll be doing, and eventually, they do group pictures first.  Jungkook and Jimin rush to the set while I'm sitting on a bench, rooting for them silently. Around this moment, they seem happier and relaxed, unknowingly I find myself smiling. 

My shoulder stiffens, turning around, I sigh of relief. It's just one of the makeup older ladies, she tells me what's going on and about it. This is all very interesting, ever since I came to Korea my knowledge about my heritage has even increased. 

They're doing poses the director told them, laughing, smiling, and just the atmosphere is much cleaner yet energetic? It reminds me of the days I used to dance and now somewhere inside me melts. They do poses that are innocent and ones that aren't very, knowing well enough that the magazine they're doing this for isn't exactly soft.

And suddenly my name's called, "Hey, Sooyun, why don't you join the photoshoot? You won't be in the magazine, knowing well enough the public would question, and you wouldn't like that either." The man waves me over with a grin as the rest of the members look at each other dumbfounded.

"Is she okay with this?" Jimin asks, his eyes moving from Lee Chulsoo towards mine, concern dripping in his voice.

"It's not that hard right?"

I'm wrong, I am so wrong when the director orders me to be in front of the very boy who's practically my bias. His hair is now orange, bright as the sun and his brown eyes are so joyful but intense. We're standing in front of each other until the director asks us to move in closer. If this is Baekhyun's doings, his prayers, then dear God, can we please go back in time. 

I'd say don't stop time but right now this moment isn't, no shouldn't happen. So I don't move in closer, but my eyes widen when Hoseok pulls me closer, one of his hand on my hip while my hand is on his shoulder. I look anywhere but him in the eyes, feeling my cheeks redden.

Eventually, the director suggests doing a not so innocent shot and well you could say just about I'm doomed. His arm comes around my back and he pushes me into him, my head laying on his chest, eyes wide, heartbeat thumping loud. I try to control my heartbeat and fight the redness creeping up my cheeks, his parted lips releasing soft breaths that run across the skin of my neck, sending tingles down my spine.

Oh no, oh dear no. He must not hear my heartbeat.

I become self-conscious, and push myself away from him, looking at him in the eye, face beet red. He looks at me before stepping any closer, leaning just so he's face to face with me directly.

"I'm your bias, aren't ?" Hoseok says, a smile tugging at his lips.

A/N: I'm totally not satisfied or proud of this chapter. It didn't turn it the way I wanted to although I actually wrote, deep inside I'm just you know thinking it's okay. What do you guys think?

I want to know what are your favorite moments so far in this book and if I'm doing any good, you know keeping you engaged, curious, excited, and other stuff. But yeah, I'm grateful for every reader I get even the silent readers, thank you for reading. And maybe if we can make 10k reads I'll do a double update eventually? I really want to update more often because I love you guys so much 💖

 And maybe if we can make 10k reads I'll do a double update eventually? I really want to update more often because I love you guys so much 💖