Chapter 20.1

"Shinso? Can we talk?" Izuku brings up on Friday lunch, "after school I mean, if only you're fine with it."

"I'm fine with it." Shinso says, "I'll meet you after class."

"Okay." Izuku really didn't expect it to be as easy as that, he thought Shinso would be a little bit more... questioning? Maybe ask what the conversation will be about? Well it saves him for trying to make an excuse to convince Shinso to talk with him. Soon it's the end of the day and he can't help but feel a little tense, Shinso waited for him outside of the class.

"Alright, what's up?" Shinso asked with a lazy grin.

Aizawa-sensei is listening~ we should leave- also Katsuki's eavesdropping, both of them- and Iida too but only because he wants to know why it seems that everyone is trying to listen in in both of them. All might is there too~ wow, everyone wants to hear what you're up to~

"Um... I was thinking we can have it somewhere else? I know you don't like sweets but I know a place." Hitoshi seemed a bit surprised, before his lazy grin turned into something a bit more predatory.

"Alright, I'm fine with that. Lead the way."

_________________________________

They've ordered there foods and Hitoshi seemed to be waiting for him to say something, Static is guarding the area, his head twisting continuously into a circle, it looked weird, extremely so, "what did you want to tell me?" Shinso asked, stirring some milk in his black coffee.

"...Well you know, I just... you know how I said I was quirkless?" Hitoshi nodded, he looked a bit surprised, and dissapointed, "Yeah? What about it?" Shinso asked, he suddenly look uninterested in the topic, "would you believe me if I told you that there's this weird thing that looks like me following me around and predicting everything that's happening for me?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"...Just like that?"

"You don't have to hide it under that guise, Dekiru." Izuku stilled, his eyes widening.

"Um?"

"Why so tense? Did you want to tease me again?" He asked, "sorry but I'm not falling for it, weird thing that predicts the future? You quirkless? I don't know what you're trying to pull here, did you forget that you showed me your quirk already? I'm not affected by it anymore." He said, stirring his coffee and taking a sip from it, "but I'm glad you reset this far, I'm not sure why you've done it but I've safely cut ties with the villains after giving them that last bit of information about the camping trip. I guess I should thank you, I'll get to live a life not ran by villainy." He said with a fond smile, "I didn't expect you to do this though, I thought you were gonna confess~"

"O-Oh... Erm."

'STATIC WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT?!'

You don't need to concern yourself with it- Hm I almost forgot about that~ I guess this was pretty pointless but- take his offer out! Go on a date with him!

"Well, do you still want to go on a date with me?" He asked, Shinso chuckled.

"Silly, we're going to one already, remember what Katsuki said?" Oh, "I wonder where he came from though, he wasn't here last time, was he?" He asked, "he's so weird too, the only thing different from him to Katsuki is that his eyes are green. So weird. Yamikumo too, do you think they came because you reset this far back?"

"...Maybe?"

"Also. Why did you reset this far back anyways?" He asked, "I thought you were on a mission to save Eri. Did you get scared and wanted to get a head start on finding her again? I thought you said that the only way to save her was to go there yourself and that resetting back won't help."

'Static. Static I don't know what he's talking about?'

'Static?'

Suddenly, Izuku's head started throbbing sharply, he hissed and clutched unto it tightly, thankfully he hasn't eaten anything yet or surely he would've vomited it back up with blood, he sees his vision fade into a blur and static, the last thing he saw was Shinso reaching out to him, worried.

I͉̬̰͖̯v̤̙̬h̲͔̹̣̜́v̞͕̙̤̦̻̞g̳͎̬̬.̦̼̦̜̳
̧̣̖̪͎̼
̸̲̦̩̮͇̰R̯͇̜̭̺̞͟ ̘̣̬͇̩͓̗w̟̣̞͉̳͍̻ḽ͖̬̯͝m͚̟̗̙'̶̙͚̲̹̝̦g̥̝̰ ̨̤͓d̥̲̲ͅͅz͚̥̩͟m͇g҉ ̱͔̹͉͍̤g̟̣͔̺l̻͚̲̪.̩̰̮͉̮̗̳ ̭̹̣͍K̰̤o̙̘̲v͍̹͎z̗̳͖͠h̲͈̬͖̖͈v͉͙̼̖ͅ ̮͚͍͈̞͢ș̘͠ṿ͕̞̱̻ ̴w̵̙͖l̦̀v̯͓͕̬͓h̥̪͓͚̱m̯'̯̤͍̬g̡̙̤͓̱ ̼͘p̬̖͇̙̩͍̦m̨̬̲̯̘̞̪̖l̲̯̘͍̗̻d͙̥ ̳̥͈͇̜̱z̨͇͇̣̪̝̮͉m̝̮͇̜͇͔̼͠b̵͍͚̱̯̦g̮̳ͅsr̴̼̱̖̩m҉͙̫̤̦̟t̗̗̜͙͢,̧̭̝͎ ̵̦̤̪̞̬͉̣sv̭͍͍̺͞ͅ ̛͓̖ṃ̜v̶̮wh̥͕̹̩̖ ͎̘̺̯̟ͅǵ͕̟̖l̹͔̭̲̻ ̮͡sv̧z̜̳̀í͓̘̥̯̰̲̜ ̼̲̬̻͓g͇͎̩̦͉̻̠̕s̹̙̪͔͉r͓h͖̮̩͙̣̹̳͘.̖͉ ̷S̝v̛͎ ̼̜̻̱͙͎w̶͇l͉̹̬̜͘v̦͇̦͚̮̬͚h̹͍̪̟̀'̼̯͉ͅg̨̹̦ ͓͕̞ͅp̟͖̭̬̫̻m̬͎͎͈̩͎͘l͜d̩̫͔̞ ͈͍̘̘͚͉͙z͈̼m̱̻̝̘b̦̺̼̰̙ͅg̶̥̞͎̤͚̙̘s̹͈̥̜͙͟r̵m͔t͔͓̭̯̜̖ ̷̖ỵ͔̠̗f̮͔̦g̣̣̘͖̦̀ ̮͍ͅs̷͈̥̭̬̩͉̙v̫̼̹̻̘͔ m̯̺̲̟̫v͞v͍̝w̙̹̜̤͖̤̼͞h̘͓̼͓̙̫̫ ̨͚͇̼͍̤g̥̗̟̰̗ḻ̖̺̫͙̖̼͘, ̪͕̗̲̥d̹͉̤͕v̢̞̗̼̣̖̺̮ ̗̙̫͇̠́x͕z̬̱m͙̘̱̳͇̞ͅ'̫͈͙͓̭̭̖g̥̯̱̼ ͙p̕v̰̥̀v҉͕͔̣̖k͈̟̪͍̦ ̧̮̳̭͕͙s̝̫̳̟͜r̨n̤ ͝r̘̳m̯̕ ͉͉g͚̭s̻͈̫͙v̷̱̗̳̯̩̹ ̤͓w̳͟z̟͓̼̻̫̣i̝͎̟̯͖̫̕p̼̗̬̰̼͙͠.̻̮͖̝̣
͏̦̦̻͈̭̺͔
̶̥̬̰̠̞͖H͞s̞f̹̦̟̟̱̣g̡͍̪̰͇̙̭ ̧̹̜̟̲̖͙̯f͓͕͔̜̰͠ͅk͙͇̳.̜͖
̛̯̬̮̟̥͙͎

When he woke up, he was confused, staring up the ceiling. This was-

"Heyya Izuku-chan~" Katsuki chirped, "you sure took your time having your beauty sleep, you made Shinso worry!" He whined.

"I wasn't!" Shinso scowled.

"What happened?" Izuku asked.

"Well, Shinso was waiting for you outside of the class but as soon as you got out, for some reason you just fainted!" Katsuki whined, "what was up with you?! Are you skipping meals again?"

Izuku was genuinely confused, he feels like he's forgetting something but he's not sure what...

Oh well, if it's something he forgot then it's probably not that important.