CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Part 4 out of 5

Here it is guys one of the last chapters. TBH it doesn't even feel like I'm finishing yet another book. I got a lot of you guys to thank, if it wasn't the constant updates and dms from yous I wouldn't have finished this book until later this year.

Thank you for the push, that is all what was needed 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Sarabi and Ellie continued to run, they finally made it and saw the boat in their view. (god that sentence sounds awful)

"There it is." Ellie exclaimed letting out a sigh of relief.

"Ellie! Sarabi! Help!" Eddie groaned as the ground started shaking.

Ellie and Sarabi both let out gasp of shock once they saw a massive rock coming down onto them, causing them to crouch down and close their eyes.

Opening their eyes, they saw that they were still alive and looked behind them and noticed that rocks were coming down from behind them. Making going back not an option.

Gasping in shock and fear Sarabi looked forward and gestured for Crash and Eddie to get on her back, which they did with scared expressions.

"Come on, come on, run!" Ellie demanded as both Sarabi and Ellie started to run for the opening.

As they were about to make it, all hope was lost as soon as a big rock came crashing down in front of them. Both Ellie and Sarabi let out a scream of protest and anger.

Both Ellie and Sarabi started to push against the heavy rock, even though it was useless. Ellie spotting a little hole up above and looked down at her brothers before getting an idea. Even though, she didn't like this idea, it was the only plan that she's got.

"You two gotta go." Ellie said looking at her brothers again causing Sarabi to look up at her in confusion before her eyes wondered to the small hole in the rocks, causing Sarabi to nod in agreement.

"We're not leaving you." Eddie protested.

"I'm not asking." Ellie said as she wrapped her trunk around the two brothers and lifted them over towards the hole.

"Ellie, Sarabi, no." Crash struggled as Ellie placed the brothers into the hole before pushing them out.

"Ellie, mum, don't worry. We're going for help." Crash yelled scared.

"Stay here." Eddie yelled as well causing Sarabi to sigh and roll her eyes.

"Duh!" Ellie said back with an annoyed tone.

"Where else do they think we would go?" Sarabi questioned herself before realization came to her. "They called me mum?" She mumbled as she stared at the rock, in shock.

~Le Mini Time Skip: Brought to you by, getting Crash and Eddie mixed up because I'm an idiot~

As both Ellie and Sarabi pushed against the rock, they could help but to feel exhausted. But that exhaustion soon turned to fear once water started to come into the cave, causing a small panic attack to hit Sarabi as she stare wide eye down at the water that is slowly but surely rising faster up her legs.

"Ellie! Sarabi!" A familiar voice yelled causing both Sarabi and Ellie to look at each other, before looking at the rock in front of them.

"Manny." Both Ellie and Sarabi exclaimed with hope filling their chest.