Epilouge :(

(KRISTAL'S POV, 10 YEARS LATER)

     "Niall stop eating all the brownies there need to be enough for everyone else!"

     "Okay Okay coming love!" my fiance called back. He walked into the living room of our apartment holding what was left of the brownies I baked for Sydney and Harry. We had just gotten back from touring Asia and a lot has happened. No, I am not some lazy girlfriend that sits around following her boyfriend on tour. I actually went to college at 17 and got a degree in sound technics, getting myself a job as One Direction's Sound Engineer. 

     About a month ago, Niall proposed. I know, we've been together ten years, lived in the same apartment 6 years, but we have been taking it slow okay? Harry and Sydney certantly haven't though. They got married 4 years ago, having the same relationship they had when we were kids, crazy and spontanious. Well, except they had twins. That's right two year old twins, a little boy with piercing green eyes and crazy red hair named Ross England Styles, and an adorable tiny girl named Anastasia Joan Styles who has bright blue eyes and her father's curls the color of gold. Anastasia, she named the baby after me, our inside joke, Anastasia and Cinderella, I could never repay her for that.

     "Auntie Kris! Auntie Kris! You're here with chocolate!" shouted my little man Ross, "Uncle Ni, come see my train! It's blue because that's the color of Annie's eyes." Ross dragged Niall into his room. I took a minute to swoon over Ross and Anastasia's bond, one that not many siblings have. They reminded me of kid versions of Harry and Sydney, acting like an old couple together but always having fun, they were inseparable.

     "Auntie Kris! do you want me to take you coat? Or your brownies?" Anastasia appeared, eyeing the delicious dessert in my hands. I giggled and put it on a counter top for Sydney, picking up my little goddaughter.

     "Ana! We need to finish the Lego castle! Oh, hey Cinderella!" Sydney spotted me. I find it funny what an invested mother Sydney is, she is just as into the kid toys as the kids are. I laughed and hugged my very pregnant best friend. Syd is 6 months along with her third child, another girl who Harry said they will name "Honey Boo Boo after the child we strive to have". My only worry is that he's serious.

     I walked into the Styles' living room to see all the couples and kids. Louis was on the floor playing with his 1 year old, Austin. I'm still not sure whether that name is funny or not. Technically Austin is my brother and Eleanor is my step mom, but it's too weird to think of them like that. They're more of a sister in law and nephew. Eleanor was talking to Liam's wife Danielle, who was bouncing their 6 month old, London Rose, on her lap. She was also pregnant with twin girls, poor Liam.

     Zayn was the only one still single, Perrie and him didn't last for long. I think it was wise of him though, we're still young and just because his friends have families doesn't mean he needs one too. That doesn't mean he still isn't the best babysitter around. Besides, Niall and I didn't have any kids at the moment... not for long though...

     "Guys I have an announcement!" I blurted. They all turned to look at me, even the babies. Niall looked at me with wide eyes and I nodded he walked over and grabbed my hand, "I know this is Dani and Sydney's baby shower, but I have some news I want all of you to hear at once... Niall and I... are adopting a baby." I said, waiting for reactions. They all let in sink in for a few nerve wracking moments before breaking into cheers and squeals of excitement. Louis started dancing with a confused Austin while everyone rushed around Niall and I.

    "Auntie Kris! I'm getting a cousin?" Anastasia peeked up at me with wide eyes. I bent down to her and nodded.

     "Yes, would you like to see him? He's from New York, all the way in America," I pulled up the picture of a sandy blond infant with deep velvet eyes on my phone to show everyone gathered around. I stared at the baby in the picture with adoration, he is going to be mine, only a short month, I can't wait. I flip around the phone to show my family the new addition. Yes, we may not all be related by law, or blood, but we're a family all the same and I can't ask for a better one,

"This, is Ron Harey Horan"

............................................................................................................

ITS FUCKING DONE WAHHHHH!!!

first of all, no Ron HAREY Horan is not a typo. I decide to spell his name Harey because Harry is her step brother and Kristal's dad calls her Bunny and a Bunny is a HARE. Get it? once again my punny sense of humor comes into play.

you may notice I gave all the babies ironic names. Look closely, its quite sentimental. I love baby names, im obbsessed with finding perfect names for my future kids, seriously, i want them to look a certain way to like fit the name and stuff.

thank you so friggin much for reading, and leaving nice comments, it really makes my day. as of now i have 2 comments and like 1 vote per chapter and 30 reads, but i dont care because i love you all. Thanks so freaking much, we all need to hang one day (not really thats creepy)

and watch the video of orla gartland on the side cuz shes fucking beast <3 <3 <3