Chapter 9

(KRISTAL'S POV)

      "SYDNEY ANASTASIA ROSS"

     "KRISTAL CINDERELLA JOHAN" 

     My best friend in the entire world sprinted towards me and jumped in my lap. We hugged for a minute before I realized we were rolling backwards through the airport from her impact. We both squealed at the top of our lungs. I would have been scared, but Sydney always seemed to make me less serious, everything we do is an adventure.

    "Nononononope- got ya!" Liam caught us and rolled me and Sydney- who was curled up in my lap, hugging my neck- back to her luggage.

     "Thank you fine sir, hopefully that first impression was anything but forgetful," Sydney crawled out of my lap and grabbed her two bags. "I am Sydney Ross, and you must be Liam Payne, my dear friend's butler for the evening. Pleased to make your acquaintance," she said in a posh accent. Yep, she was hyper. But then again, when wasn't she? That's what I loved most about my best friend, she made every little task memorable, entertaining everyone she meets. She's kind of like a girl version of Louis.

     "I am such Liam James Payne, and the pleasure is all mine," he replied in a similar manner, bending down to kiss her hand. She giggled as we started walking down the terminal, Liam put up his hoodie to sheild from fans and pushed me down the corridor. We were almost out the door when out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sydney's right leg buckle as she crashed to the floor, her bags splayed everywhere and her right knee bent at a weird position.

     I know what you thinking, OHMIGOD SHE'S DEAD RIGHT? AHHH CLIMAX! Nope. This was normal. I rolled over to pick up her bags and she sat up, her cheeks a light shade of red.

     "SYDNEY! Are you okay!?" said a startled Liam. She straightened out her knee and shook her leg, muttering how she has to tell the doctor about this. Liam looked slightly sick, and I realized he thought that was Sydney's REAL leg that she was distorting back to normal. I pointed to his face and both of us girls started laughing our asses off. 

     Once we calmed down, she explained. "Liam, sometimes my prosthetic buckles up, it happens when I carry something heavy or when i'm under stress. I've have a fake leg from the knee down since I was 5, I met Kris at the hospital! It's really no big deal." She rolled up her skinny jeans to show Liam the prosthetic. It was shaped so under pants it looked real, but it was really a hot pink piece of metal replacing her leg. Yep, she got it in hot pink. Of course.

     "Oh... Okay, thank god. I though we killed you in your first ten minutes of vacation! I'll carry your bags, the car's right over there," Liam breathed a sigh of relief. Sydney plopped onto my wheelchair so I could roll her lazy ass to the car. 

     "So, about this plan, all I have to do is distract Harry? Like how?" I filled her in on my plan to get Harry back over the phone earlier. I knew she would be the perfect way to get him to stay oblivious for a few hours whilst we set it up. He had quite the crush on her when they met at our parent's wedding, they hit it off right away.

     "Ah, just flirt with him, watch TV, unpack, keep him by your side. If he keeps his eyes on your sexy body then the rest of us sexy beings can set this thing up a bit easier. Akay?" she nodded, and we started our drive towards the hidden tour bus.

     It's been two days since my blow up with Harry and he hasn't talked to me since. Liam is replacing his status as unofficial guardian of MOI, driving me to places as such airport. Luckily, Niall isn't mad at me, but we're sneaking around a lot again to plan out this surprise apology. Its gonna be sweet.

     "ITS. SO. BIG." Sydney hopped out of the black jeep and stared in awe at our mobile home. She hugged the side of the bus, seeming to savour the moment. I giggled at her and piled her bags onto my lap, rolling backwards into the bus.