I Loved Naruto

I was always the first one up in the morning, meaning that I was the one waiting the most. I waited for a good 20 minutes before the pink headed she beast who always cling on to me; came.

"Hey Sasuke-kun! Good Morning!" She grabbed my arm pushing her flat chest against me.

"Ugh.. Sakura." I thought hearing another voice call out.

"GoodMorning!!" His peach skin glowed in the morning sun as well as his precious blue eyes and yellow hair.

I glanced away trying to hide a blush. I sighed holding up a hand. Sakura looked away from Naruto with a angered face.

"Naruto you take waaay to long to get dressed." Sakura complained.

"I could say the same for you anoying freak." I glared at Sakura. She didn't deserve to speak to Naruto that way. That bitch always does this and I hate it.

"Ahh whaaaat." Naruto pouted sitting down on the ground. He looked over to me with a angered face.

"Why was my precious Naruto mad at me?" I looked over to Sakura. "No wonder." "Let go of me." I said yanking my arm away from her and turning away.

"I wonder when is Sensei going to come." Sakura now pouted complaining that her legs hurt.

I rolled my eyes walking away from her and standing beside Naruto.

"I see you're in the heat." I heard a vicious whisper behind me. I flinched grabbing a kunai out if my small bag and shoving it behind me. "Ah ah ahhh." Kakashi spoke having a grip on my arm which held the kunai.

"There you are Kakashi, Sakura was just talking about you." I said looking back to him.

"I see.." He glared down at me. "Well now that I'm here.." He let go of my arm. "We can finally get to business." Sensei pulled out a scroll which had writting on front and back when he opened it.

Naruto stood beside me and staring at Kakashi Sensei. I looked down at his hands noticing that we were so close.

"So you all have that?" Sensei spoke while I wasn't listening.

"Uh.."

"Oh course Sensei, we'll find that dog anyway we can! Come on Sasuke!" Naruto grabbed my hand pulling me for a second and looking back to me. "I have a good idea where the dog may go. Good Luck Sensei and Sakura!" Naruto waved towards them as we left.

Alone as we were im the woods follwing some bare tracks left behind different animals. We found different dogs, but not the exact one yet. It a black poodle with a collar saying "Lazy" on it. I don't know why would someone call their dog lazy for, but it wasn't my choice to ask why was it?

"Sasuke I think we found it!" Naruto said excidedly.

I looked over to him with a fair eye. "Really?" I asked looking up at him. I blushed seeing his bright face smile down among mine. "I wanted to feel that face." I thought not paying any attention to our target.

"Sasuke Sasuke, it's getting away!" He shouted with fearful mark.

My sharingan turned on as I saw it run farer into the woods. We chased after it for some time. "Never knew a dog could be this fast." I thought as it turned.

"Sasuke you think you can beat it?" Naruto asked with a chuckle of delight looking to me.

"Of course." I nodded. "How about you cut it off on the ground." I said jumping faster from tree to tree. I took out a shuriken and tied it up to a string. I threw it making a line. I threw more almost making it look like a spider's web. I smirked, "Your turn, Naruto!" I said as the dog was now cornered with clear strings blocking each of its way.

Naruto jumped down on to the dog grabbing it. "Nice work dobe." I smirked as he held it by its collar. The dog yelped for moments after we got it back with its owner. She kissed the dog about a hundred times before thanking us. "No wonder why it ran away." I said looking to Naruto as he took the reward.

"Here sasuke!" Naruto called giving half of the reward money to me.

I stared at it for a while. "Hm.. No thanks Naruto." I told wanting him to keep it.

"Huh?" Naruto jumped. He smiled shamefully, "But.. I want you to have some too." Naruto told me holding out his hand.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him in towards me. "This was my chance. The bitch and Sensei weren't here." I thought as I kissed him on his cheek. "That's my reward. Nothing else." I said looking to him.

His face stood in complete astonishment. "S-Sasuke..." Naruto blushed suddenly like a red tomato. He grabbed his face as I smirked. "W-w-why did you do that?" He asked.

"For my reward." I smirked looking staright into his perl eyes. "Now you don't have to give me half. I got my half." I softly grabbed his chin.

"Sasuke.. uh.." He gulped suddenly as I got closer to him with a smile.

"Hm Naruto?" I asked im a bit of wonder.

"We can't do this. K-kissing you is wrong, a-and we are both boys." He said making it sound weird.

I wasn't going to lie to him, but he was right.. about both. "Your right, but what's stopping us?" I asked placing my body close to his.

He blushed even more. "D-Don't.." He said stepping back. I wanted more not just a kiss. I placed my hand on his waist grabbing him. "N-No!" Naruto shouted pushing me back- he fell on the ground. "We can't do this Sasuke.. Im sorry." He looked away.

I sighed looking away. "Yeah you're right." I turned away from him. "See ya Naruto. Tell Kakashi we did as told." I waved goodbye to my soon be love.