Get the fudge out of my room

The sun was blazing into her room through the window, while the entire house was peacefully quiet. The silence was broken by an ungodly sound. 'BEEP BEEP' rings the alarm. "Argh," groaned Elmi. You see she wasn't a morning person, she believed that sleep was the second most important thing in the world. After food.

She shifted in her sleep before hitting the ground with a loud thud. "Ow that fudging hurt," she said to herself and rubbing her butt, before heading to her desk to pack her bag.

"Umm, are you okay?" Shouted a familiar voice. She jumped in horror and fell back, on her butt. "I have a feeling the universe at mad at my butt," she said without a second thought.

"Well, I'll pray for your tailbone," promised the half naked boy in front of her. She looked up to see Ben, in only a towel over his lower half. Her eyes widened when she realised that he was half naked. She quickly covered her eyes with her palms. "Oh, I'm sorry I saw your..." she was so mortified she couldn't finish the sentence.

He wore a grin on his face, before saying "my abs?" She could feel heat rushing up her face. She knows that he can't see it because of her skin tone. "Umm, no. I was referring to your muffin top," she joked. He was taken aback before a smirk mischievous crept on his lips. "If you don't believe me, I can prove it to you," he said in a deep husky voice. She assumed this voice was his tired voice. Thought she had to admit it was kind of hot.

They stayed there for a minute of two just looking at each other.

Elmi clear her voice before whispering, "no, thank you."

"Sooner or later," he said in a nonchalant tone.

"Elmi, breakfast is ready," her mother shouted from the down stairs. She gave Ben an apologetic smile before waving. After the wave she ran down stairs to be greeted with the smell of freshly toasted bread. Elmi always felt queasy in the morning. She decided on a granola bar and a glass of orange juice. "Oh honey, did you even brush your teeth?" asked her mother. "Oh, yeah...," she breathed out. 'I knew I was forgetting something,' she thought to herself. "Elmi, before you go. I need to tell you something," her mother announced.

"Go on," she encouraged.

"Well, as you know, we have new neighbours. It turns out that our new neighbours are our high school best friends and their son. They are coming over for dinner. Also, since their son doesn't have a car yet, you're going to give him a ride to school from here on out," her mother explained.

"But mom, I don't want to take some rando' to school," Elmi whined.

Her mother gave her a stern look. She then placed a large glass of orange juice on the counter. The entire room became quiet and still until she broke the silence with a soft and forgiving tone "please, be nice to their boy. He surely has been through enough."

She gave her mother a confused look, though knew not to question it. Her mother gave her a disgusted expression. "Child go have a shower. Your odour is hurting my nose," she ordered.
She ran up the stairs before stopping to catch her breath and begin with the other staircase. Once she reached the attic bathroom, she striped. Before the shower she walked out and faced the mirror. She then raised her hand to exhale then brought it to her nose to sniff. What she had smelt might have been the end of her, she thought.

She had stepped in to the steamy shower after putting on the song "Listen before I go".
"Take me to the rooftop," she belts. After the song had ended, she had already gotten out of the shower.
After she had wrapped herself in the towel, she investigated the mirror with tears daring to fall down her cheek. She a had hated her body since she was shamed for her weight.