Chapter 21

Three Months Later...

°•°•Destiny Adrianna Harris-Isaac°•°•

I was in a deep sleep, but I heard a voice in my head telling me to wake up and check on Bree. At first I ignored the choice, but it just kept nagging me. I opened my eyes and jumped up, running out the bed to Bree's room. I bust thru the door to see her crib empty. I rushed over to her crib to see a note.

If you want your baby back I suggest you give me what's rightfully mine!

xoxo BRIA

This bitch. I'm going to kill her ass. I ran back in the room.

"QUENTIN GET THE FUCK UP!" I yelled putting some clothes on. Can she be anymore serious right now?

"What's going on?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"Bria took Bree." I said throwing him some clothes.

"Call Devon and tell him to meet us at the trap now." He said. I did as told.

After I handled that I laced up my shoes and put my hair in a ponytail. Quentin walked out the bathroom like he G.I. or somebody. I could help but laugh.

"Devon said he's there and roundin' up the crew." I said. He nodded grabbing his keys.

"Let's go." He said. I know he mad. Shit I am too. Bria always trying to get somebody else's man, but not her own. I tell you these females go to any amount to get or keep a man, even if it's half of a man.

°•°•Quentin Jamal Isaac°•°•

Damn a nigga can't even enjoy being a dad or husband. Yeah you heard right. Destiny and I got married two months ago. Shit we went down to the Courthouse and got married. I didn't want a wedding and neither did Destiny. I was glad to hear that 'cause that saved me hella money.

Bris ass is really going to pay for this shit. We were at the trap making sure that we were ready for whatever happened tonight. I still can't believe she doing this.

"Bria kidnapped my daughter. I don't know where she took her, but we need to be ready for whatever." I said. They nodded.

"I can't believe she's going this far to claim somebody as theirs. She should've been worrying about her son and baby she has on the way." Destiny said.

"All this could've been avoided a long time ago." Devon said. That's true. I know I'm at fault because I used to deal with her and now this is the ending result. I can't believe I fucked with someone like her. My phone rung.

"Hello."

"Meet me on 17th street if you want your daughter back."

"Bria what the fuck are you doing?"

"Something I should've done a long time ago." She said and hung up.

Destiny looked ready to kill.

"Let's go." I said placing my gun on my side. If I don't get to Bria before anyone else do, who knows how I'm going to react. We all walked out the trap getting into unmarked cars and vans.

Lord please let us all make it out of here alive tonight.