Chapter 10

°•°•Destiny Adrianna Harris°•°•

I've spent the pass eight months coming and checking up on Quentin. He is responding to the medication, but he still hasn't woken up. Derek ass was on some real shady shit. I was at the mall one day with Devon and the boys when Devon spotted him.

°•°•FLASHBACK°•°•

"Sis isn't that Derek?" Devon said. I got happy 'cause I missed him and we haven't talked in a couple of days. I followed the direction he was pointing in. My smile turned into a mug and I went from 0 to 100 in three seconds.

He had the nerve to have Bria on his arm. Then I seen him kiss her. I wonder where the baby was - well okay no I didn't. I walked up behind them. I tapped his shoulder and he turned around.

"Hey Derek." I said with a fake happiness. He couldn't say anything.

"Can we help you?" Bria said with an attitude.

"No bitch, but I'm bout to help you." I started beating Derek's cheating ass. The nerve of this silver back. I didn't give a fuck about shit at the moment until Bria grabbed me. I started beating her ass next. This was for the old and new. I been wanting to tap that ass forever.

"Destiny let her go." Devon said pulling me off her, but I was trying to kill the bitch.

"Let go of my hair!" She yelled. Before I let it go I kicked that bitch in the face.

"Y'all perfect for each other." I said walking out.

°•°•FLASHBACK OVER°•°•

As for school I make sure that his work was done no matter how tired I was. I can't lose him to this; I just can't. Hell I missed graduation to be here for him. I really didn't wanna go I wanted to be here for Q when he woke up. I still graduated top of my class as well as Quentin. I had Devon get our diplomas for us.

As for Bria she tries to come up here and see him, but I had her banned from seeing him. She had her baby. It was a cute little boy, but it was not his. I made sure a DNA test was done believe that. She felt like pure shit on top of shit. I'm glad I beat her ass when I did. She caused this, but I know God does things for a reason. So she can't be held accountable.

I was sitting here just watching a movie on my phone. That day Devon told me what happened to him my whole world just crashed. I didn't even want to make him hurt anymore. I let the past be the past and moved on from it. I also stepped up and helped Devon run the business until Q wake up. I make sure all the dirty money become clean. I started him a car wash, a clothing store, and the rest of the money I put up for him.

I practically live at this hospital. It's still hard on a day to day basis seeing him still hooked up to all these machines. Devon and the crew come to visit when they can because we bringing in more money then before so we stay busy. I make sure we all come and visit Quentin.

I just hope and pray he wake up soon.

°•°•Quentin Jamal Isaac°•°•°

I've been laying in this bed for what seemed like forever. All I see is black. To be honest I thought I died, but there is always this little girl that looks just like me and Destiny that keeps me company.

I can hear everything. I never knew how much Destiny loved me until now. This just made me love and want her even more. I miss her and everyone, but her the most. Don't let Devon hear that ' Cause his punk ass would have a fit. I just want to wake up for my girl - well my soon to be girl.

I hope I wake up soon.

"Daddy it's time for you to wake up for mommy."

"I can't just leave you here." I said smiling at her as we played with her Barbies.