Chapter 8

°•°•Quentin Jamal Isaac°•°•°

I decided to go over Bria house 'cause I needed answers. After I get my answers I'm breaking up with her. Destiny is who I want to be with. I pulled up and seen her car and an unfamiliar car in her driveway. I got out and knocked on the door, but no answer. I knocked again. Still no answer. I turned the door knob and it was unlocked.

Is she stupid?

I walked into the house. I heard moaning and grunts coming from upstairs. I walked up the stairs quietly. The noises got louder. It was coming from Bria room. I kicked the door open. She was riding some nigga. They both jumped up. I charged at the nigga. I threw him into the wall and started beating his ass.

"STOP! YOU GONE KILL HIM!" Bria tried to get me off him. I kicked him in the head a few times and walked toward her.

"BITCH YOU MADE ME LOOK STUPID FOR YO ASS! I LOST MY BEST FUCKING FRIENDS 'CAUSE OF YOU. YOU A LYING CHEATING TRIFLING LOOSE PUSSY ASS BITCH. WE DONE! DON'T CALL, TEXT, OR COME BY MY HOUSE!" I yelled at her. She cried.

"Wh-What about our baby?"

"Bitch you know that baby ain't mine. Stupid hoe. I knew I should've listened to Destiny instead of your dumb ass!"

"It is your baby!" She yelled.

"Then don't contact me until you have the baby. I want a DNA test done as soon as it gets here!" I yelled at her. I wanted to beat this her ass, but I just decided on slapping the fuck outta her. She gone get hers. I walked out slamming the front door.

I jumped in the car and sped off. So much shit going through my head. I got on the highway and just drove. I pressed down on the gas. I didn't care I was mad and needed to talk to Destiny. I wiped my tears away. These wasn't sad or hurt tears. I was mad and angry. I gripped onto the steering wheel. It was starting to rain so I turned on my windshield wipers.

I must haven't been paying attention 'cause next thing I know I was losing control of the steering wheel. The car started flipping and tumbling in the air. Then everything went black from there.

°•°• °•°• °•°• °•°• °•°• °•°•

I tried to open my eyes, but when I did everything was blurry around me. I tried to move, but was pushed back down.

"Sir, you were in an accident. Please don't move." I grunted in pain.

"Can you say anything?"

"Ca-Ca-Call D-D-estiny." And I blacked out again.