11

⚠️Warning⚠️
Self harm

3rd POV

Jungkook looked up at the person the high pitched voice belonged to.

Taehyung groaned and looked at her too.

"What do you want, Solar?" Taehyung asked annoyed. Solar giggled and started twirling her hair in hopes to make Taehyung feel attracted to her.

"I want the same thing I wanted two days ago." She said.

Jungkook pulled away from Taehyung and looked at him in disbelief.

"What does she mean, Taehyung?" Jungkook asked in a small voice. Taehyung looked at him in pity, about to answer but was interrupted by Solar.

"Taehyung here was with me at my house two nights ago, and we did something ." She said as she sat beside Taehyung wrapping her around around his.

"O-oh..." Jungkook said in a broken voice.

"It was really fun. I wanted it again." Solar teased.

"I-I think I'm gonna g-go h-home..."Jungkook said standing up. He turned around and walked away saying nothing, trying to hide the fact that he had tears falling down his cheeks. He put his hand over his mouth to muffle the sound of sobbing.

Taehyung tried to run to him but Solar wouldn't let go. He watched as Jungkook went who knows where.
__________
Jungkooks POV
__________

I ran into my house, immediately shutting the door, locking it, and running up the stairs to my rooms bathroom.

I rummaged through the cabinets until I found the box of blades I had bought.

I opened it and grabbed one. I closed the box and put it away.

I looked at the blade. At the way it gleamed in the light. I pulled my sleeve up, revealing a scabbed arm, just to add more.

I dug the tip of the blade into my pale skin, dragging it along slowly. They say to cut fast to feel no pain. I want to feel the pain. I did that throughout my arm. Adding them until all I saw was red. Red, red and more red.

Until there was a knock on my door.

=
I'm tired