"I was too happy." Yedam faced her and gave her a smile. "I still am."

Jiyeon pushed Yedam and looked away. "You're blushing!"

"YAAAAAH!"

Junkyu went between them. "You're doing those while I'm at your back!" He pouted.

"Aish." Jiyeon rolled her eyes.

"Hehe." Junkyu just put his right arm around Jiyeon's shoulders and his left on Yedam's. They continued to walk until they reached the school.

Junkyu already left the two alone and went to his classroom.

Yedam reached for Jiyeon's hand and had his straight face on. Jiyeon frowned at him. "Ah yah! We're at school!"

"I'll just tell them you're a kid and I don't want you to get lost."

"You don't want to lose me, in other words." Jiyeon pulled her hand away and stuck her tongue out. "Bleh."

Yedam laughed at her.

As they reached their classroom, everybody's cheering up for them. "Waeyo?"

"YAH KIM DOYOUNG!"

Doyoung made a peace sign and hid behind Keita.

The two of them took their seats, still looking at Doyoung.

"Hehe."

"When's the wedding?" Keita asked.

"What wedding?"

Keita gave them a cheeky smile. Yedam just shook his head. Soon, their class adviser finally came and greeted everyone a good morning.

Their day went by quick and nicely even though they did a lot of school works.

"Let's study at our house." Yedam said, arranging his books. "I already told Junkyu hyung." He smiled.

"Okay!"

Yedam stopped and pinched Jiyeon's cheek. "Ah, neomu giyeowo." He smiled widely causing Jiyeon to smile as well.

After they are done arranging their books, they went out of the campus together, going to Yedam's home.

As they reached the house, they took off their shoes and were welcomed by Yedam's dad.

"Oh, Jiyeon-ssi!" Yedam's father welcomed. Jiyeon bowed and greeted back. They entered the living room, dropping off their bags over the couch.

"Oppa!" Seoyeon called while running down the stairs. She furrowed her eyebrows seeing Jiyeon. "A-annyeong, eonni."

Jiyeon waved at her.

"Let's get us some snacks, first." Yedam smiled and let Jiyeon go to the kitchen first. Seoyeon followed them.

"Eomma~"

"You're home- My daughter-in-law!" Jiyeon's eyes widened as Yedam's mom gave her a hug.

"W-What?!" Seoyeon's expression became mad.

"Oh sorry, Seoyeon. I haven't told you yet cause you were in your room when I told mom and dad." Yedam said while preparing snacks for themselves.

"I'm his girlfriend." Jiyeon smiled at Seoyeon. She turned around, helping Yedam.

"No. You already have Yoonbin oppa!" She crossed her arms.

"That's a big false, sister~" Jiyeon winked at Seoyeon as she walked past her. "We'll go study, now."

Jiyeon just stomped her feet as they left the kitchen.

Jiyeon closed the door as Yedam put the tray of snacks over the table.

"Annyeong Nini-yah~" Jiyeon picked the cat up, playing with it. "Miss me, huh?"

"Of course, she missed her mom." Yedam threw himself on his bed. "Wah~"

"Why are you there? We gotta help me do my math homework, Bang Yedam." Jiyeon sat in front of Yedam's desk.

"Yes, wife." Yedam sat beside her.

"What did you just-."

Yedam held Jiyeon's head and kissed her temple. "Aish, why is my baby so bad at math?"

"YAH!" Jiyeon pouted.

Yedam just chuckled as he opened his notebook.

Jiyeon just smiled as she put Nini down. She opened her notebook and started doing her work as well as Yedam.

Little did they know, Seoyeon's ear is attached to the door, trying to hear them as she rolled her eyes. She stomped her foot and walked back to her room. "Aish!"

———

bruh, i just remembered
the time when yedam
kissed yoonbin's neck oml
help me skkjskjsjks

idk why i find this chapter
a bit off hhh but thank u
for reading ")
-angel