16

*riiiiiinnnggg*

"Will you go with us?" Yedam asked Jiyeon as he stood up.

"What? Where?"

"We're Excused for the rest of the day, noona." Doyoung smiled.

"But I'm not a part of any of the teams-."

"I am, too. Let's just say we'll help. I don't think there will be lots of school works anyways.." Keita said.

Jiyeon nodded and took her lunch with her. They will be watching the dance team to practice for the day.

Doyoung knocked three times at the door and entered with the three. Junkyu, and the whole sing and dance teams are already there. The senior dance team just finished practicing and they will take their lunch by now.

They bowed as they entered, greeting the seniors. "Oh! Yedami~" Lee Seunghoon walked towards Yedam and gave him a brother hug. "Long time."

Yedam rubbed the back of his neck. "I know, hyung.. hehe."

"Is that Jiyeon?" Lisa pointed at her.

Jiyeon bowed. She's surprised that a senior knows her. "Annyeonghaseyo, eonni.."

"Hehe, so cute. She just gets my full attention whenever I see her at the corridor." Lisa smiled at her.

"We'll have our lunch, now. Do well, dongsaengs! We'll win." Donghyuk took a sip on his drink and smiled at them showing his dimple.

The seniors said their last goodbyes before they walked out of the room. Seunghun stood up so he can start setting up their music.

"Seunghun, what's the concept?" Jiyeon asked.

"Hmm... at first... sexy."

Her eyes widened while the boys' mouths formed to 'o'

Seunghun played the music and even his teammates heard it for the very first time. They will be using two songs in one performance.

"Let's start~"

The dance team stood up and went to Seunghun. "But have you guys eaten, already?"

"We already took our lunch earlier." They smiled at Jiyeon. "Doyoungie?" She looked at the younger. "Hehe, I ate in class." She nodded her head.

The dance team started practicing and Jiyeon's eyes kept on widening seeing their moves.

Seunghun lifted up his shirt and did a grind. "OH MY-." She almost yelled. Yedam covered her eyes as soon as possible. "AH HYUUUUUNG!"

They all laughed at him. Seunghun told them that all of them will be doing that move. "I'm gonna die." Jiyeon took a deep breath.

The team kept on practicing. They're going in sync. The whole practice, Jiyeon's mouth was always open. She clapped everytime they add up a new step. She cheered up a member who doesn't get the step properly right away.

"I will definitely make a banner."

Yedam looked at her. "Just for them?"

"For you, too." She smiled.

"If you will be asked who's singer team member is your favorite, who will you pick?" Yedam suddenly asked, hoping it will be him.

She pouted, thinking who to answer. "Hmm, Junkyu."

He ran his fingers through his hair. "Yeah, right. He's your brother. Stupid me."

Jiyeon giggled. "I'm kidding. Of course, it's you!" He smiled and looked back at the boys practicing. "Kim Doyoung! Aaaargh!" He screamed, acting like a fangirl of Doyoung. But honestly, he screamed because his heart is flattering because of Jiyeon.

As soon as the practice finished, they all went out of the room. The boys who practiced changed their clothes, the others already went home. Yedam also didn't have to go with Junkyu and Jiyeon for the day, since there aren't any school works for them to do at home.

———
Heh, kind of a short update><
But I hope you liked it!!
tysm for reading
-angel