ex?

It's been a month since me and Enzo started to "hangout"

It's been a month since me and Enzo started to "hangout". We are still not oficial and I'm very anxious for when that day will finally come around.

He wanted me to come over again tonight, to spend time with him and Matteo, who's apparently been missing me and bugging his dad to invite me over. I couldn't have been happier when I heard that he missed me. I was growing a bond with him, like he was my own.

This weeks work is done, so now all I got to do in my list is go to Enzo's penthouse.

He said to me that he is going to cook today, and I really want to see the outcome of that. According to him he is a professional Master Chef, which I doubt it's true, but is the intention that counts.

I'm supposed to go straight to his house, because apparently Theo can't wait anymore, but I know he is the most excited one.

I entered my car ready to go already, but out of nowhere I heard a knock on my window, so I rolled it down.

"Vicenzo, what are you doing?" I questioned him laughing.
"I'm here to escort you to my lovely home" he said giving me a small and sweet smile.
"You know I have a car and know how to drive, right?"
"Please Mani, let me drive you there. I will ask someone to drop your car off at my apartment after. Please, please, pleeeease Beautiful" He said while giving puppy dog eyes.

Gosh I can't say no to his handsome fucking face, he is going to be the death of me.

"You are beautiful too, Beautiful" he said laughing a tad bit.
"I said that out loud? I'm so stupid" I muttered while my cheeks were getting red.
"Yes you did and you are not stupid. Let's go now Mani" he said while opening my car door for me.
"Thank you, Mr.Handsome" I mocked him, as always.
"You're welcome Miss Gorgeous" he mocked back.

During the drive a comforting silence settled in, while Vicenzo putted his free hand on my thigh and rubbed circles on it.

Getting inside his building I gave the receptionist a small smile, as always. Shortly after me and Enzo got into the elevator, going up to his penthouse.

It wouldn't be him if he missed the opportunity of being alone, giving me a short and sweet kiss before we got at his apartment.

Getting out of the elevator, hand in hand, I start to look around for Matteo.

But instead I see a woman with a perfect body and skin. Green eyes and plump lips.

Who is that?

Maybe is a relative he hasn't seen for a long time? A sister perhaps?

Before I could ask Enzo about it she came running towards him and basically jumped on him.

"Oh darling how I missed you. Seriously baby my life without you has been so difficult. I j-just can't describe how much your love means for me. I really missed you babe" she said with joy in her voice.

Babe?

Who she thinks she is talking to?

She then proceed to give him a kiss on the lips, to which Vice- Mr.Armari returned with a confused look.

"And who are you?" She gave an attitude towards my persona.

I could see she was just a bitch.

"Uhhh... I'm Mr.Armari employee. I came here to help him, but know I see that he has gotten company, so I will be leaving" I said while quickly releasing my hand from his.

Tears were already starting to form in my eyes. My vision was blurry.

Turns out he is just like any other guy I've dated in the past. An asshole.

Quickly turning around to leave and walking to the elevator, I completely shut off Mr.Asshole's screams.

On the way out I found Theo, and have him a quick kiss on the cheek, knowing that now I will not be seeing him again.

The elevator doors were already closing and tears already stained my face, when I see HIM walking in my direction.

The look on his face pained me, but he deserved to hurt as much as I was hurting right now.

My eyes held so much pain in them, and I knew he could see it.

Thankfully the doors closed before he got there on time.

And now I'm going to use everything in me to avoid him. I don't want to and I can't see his face anymore.