Mr.Handsome

A week has passed and I didn't even noticed, working with Alec was something different and fun

A week has passed and I didn't even noticed, working with Alec was something different and fun. Nothing major happened, there were no meetings or problems yet. So basically work has been pretty chill.

Already on my way to work I texted Alexa to see if she still wanted to hang out later on today.

Me:
Lexaaaa, we still hanging out later on babes?

Lexa my love❤️:
Of course bestieee, see ya after work

Getting into the corporation building and going up to my floor I see a little kid, roaming around seaming lost.

This was unusual, like who the fuck brings their child to the office?

If the boss saw this he wouldn't be happy, so decided to do something.

"Hi baby, are you lost?" making my presence known to him, so I would be able to help.

He kept looking at me, not saying a single word. And that's when it hit me and I noticed: he was mute.

So I decided then to try and use the sing language I've learned.

"Hi buddy, what is your name?" looking at my hands so I wouldn't mess it up.
"Hi lady, my name is Matteo." he was such a polite kid.
"Are you lost bud?" I continued the conversation
"Yes miss, I am."
"How old are ya?"
"4"

I see some movement around the floor and people looking the child and I's direction.

I looked up and saw that handsome man from the other day, deciding whether I should ask for help on finding that child's parent or not. I ended up asking for it.

"Hi Mr.?" asking the man the name I should use.
"Vicenzo Armari" he said very seriously.

The moment he said that my face got pale, the handsome man was the motherfucking CEO of the company, I couldn't believe it. I have to be professional now.

"So, uhhh, yeah Mr.Armari I was wondering if you would be able to help me find this kid parents, I'm really worried because he is mute and nowadays not everybody knows how to deal with special needs kids and..." my rambling wouldn't have stoped if he didn't cut me off.
"That's my kid, thank you for your help on finding him and bringing him back to me." saying it kinda harshly.
"Oh, yeah no problem sir. I'm always here to help after all that my job."

Turning around and walking in a fast pace and entering my office, I closed the door and leaned against it.

Well that was an unusual way to meet THE boss.