14

Craig's POV
"Hey, it's time to wake up" Craig whispered, shaking his lovers shoulder, making him stir slightly. Kenny finally turned around, opening his electric blue eyes slightly to look at the boy next to him.
"Mm, what time is it?" Kenny asked groggily as he hugged one of the pillows. "5:00," Craig answered, proping himself up with his arm, he looked back down.
"Why so early?" Kenny asked, hugging the pillow tighter.
Craig looked away, I light pink tint lighting up his pale face.
"Kenny, it's five in the afternoon, we have our competition soon," Craig looked up, trying his hardest not to look at the beautiful mess in front of him.
"Okay, let's go then," Kenny said, pulling himself out of the white mess of blankets. "No, honey, not yet," Craig said quietly, pulling himself out from the blankets, leaving the blonde behind in the sea of throws on the couch, "Craig! Nooooooo!" Kenny groaned as he rolled over to look at the dark haired male. "Get up or I'm eating without you," Craig said as he entered the small kitchen, switching in the light as his lover crawled off the sofa. "Hey Craig, How long do we have until the battle?" Kenny asked, sneaking his arms around Craig's waist, "uh, like two hours," Craig said, his eyes skimming through the words on paper. "Ugh, I have to start warming up then," Kenny said, his arms falling off of Craig. "Wait why? Baby We have a long time still," Craig questioned, turning towards the other male. "My voice strains really quickly and i will literally lose my voice, last time I wasn't able to speak for two days" Kenny explained as he walked over to put on some shoes. "I'll be by the pool" Kenny opened the door, Craig's voice causing him to stop, "I'm coming with you, but why the pool?" Craig asked, sliding on shoes and following the blond who slipped through the door.
"It has a nice echo and I can tell if I need to switch up something," Kenny said, looking at the boy walking next to him. He nodded in understanding as they pushed open the pool doors, finding it completely empty. Kenny smiled at the connivence.
Imao skip to two hours later cause I'm bored. Let's just say they did a bunch of vocal warm ups together.
"Oh shit man, maybe we shouldn't of been that confident," Clyde said as he adjusted his guitar case resting on his back, "that was only you, Clyde, I don't think my voice can win this," Kenny sighed as he listened to different groups warming up. "We're probably going to be the laughing stock here, we've barely had any practice nor have we ever done this song," Kenny cried, tugging on his lose shirt, "from looking at you, I'd feel pretty intimidated just by looking at you ken, you're like the sexy scary," Clyde said, token stifling a laugh.
He wasn't wrong, Kenny was striking. His electric eyes were piercing, his hair added to the look. He wasn't that scrawny either, his muscles were pretty visible. "Jesus, it's Craig too, y'all are fucking terrifying," token said, switching shoulders for his keyboard case. "What the hell, how?" Craig asked, furrowing his brows. "Look at you two! Craig with his freaking eyes, they're scarily piercing. And your hair is just fucking perfect. Kenny you too. Plus your outfits make it look like you came here to fucking destroy everyone in here! Token and I look like lost teenagers!" Clyde cried, referring to their outfits. It wasn't much, Kenny wore and simple white and black stripped loose button up shirt, black ripped skinny jeans and small boots. Craig wore a army green short sleeve tucked into his ripped skinny jeans with his Timberlands. Clyde and token just wore simple band shirts with skinny jeans. "Should've dressed better," Craig said, shrugging at the two males. "A-are we just going to ignore all of them?" Kenny whispered, trying his best to not let the stares get to him. Craig looked around at everyone. Glaring at a group of males, probably a couple years older. They snickered at them, their "leader" making his way over to the group.
"Hey, fresh meat I see," he chuckled, Turing his attention to Kenny, "I'm Nico, I'm the singer for that group, the champions for three years in a row," he grinned, sensing Kenny shift, "well, I hope you guys have fun! It'll be nice to finally have someone new. You guys look confident, it'll be fun to crush you." He smiled, Kenny grabbed Craig's hand, Craig gripped it tight. "We're not going to be that easy to beat, I hope you know that, and I'm not going down without a fight." Clyde stated, glaring daggers at the man in front of them. "Oh, confident eh? It seems your singer doesn't look all that confident in his band, might want to reconsider." Nick grinned, turning back to his group who eyed the boys.
"Kenny are you seriously doubting us?" Token pushed, staring at the cowering male. "N-no, I just get really under pressure and I'm horrified that I'll mess up and cause this entire competition for us," he said, lowering his eyes to look at the ground. "Babe, look at me," Craig said, stepping in front of his boyfriend, cupping his cheeks in his hands, "you're absolutely fantastic, you could never let us down. And besides if you do, it's only a tiny competition and I'll be here to back you up. You're one of the best singers I've ever heard. So let's go prove them wrong. Okay, Ken?" Craig concluded, squishing Kenny's cheeks as he looked into his eyes. Kenny nodded as Craig smiled and pressed his lips to Kenny's, "I love you and believe in you!" Craig said, letting go of his cheeks, "now let's go!" He cheered.
Kenny smiled, lifting his head back up  to look at the other band whispering, he looked away, the smile still not leaving his face.
"Is he always like this?" Token asked Clyde. Clyde shrugged and looked at Kenny, "he gets really excited when he's about to destroy someone. Hot huh?" Kenny smirked as he crossed his arms.
"only to you," Clyde sighed.
"Ladies and gentlemen, let's begin!" The announcer said, "all bands take the back tables, first band up and let's begin!"
The boys took a seat. Craig grabbed Kenny's hand, "are you ready babe?" He whispered, "I sure as hell am." Kenny replied, squeezing Craig's hand.
Yay, another time skip because I'm lazyyyy. Also this thing kinda takes place in like a bar, just to clear up any confusion
"And last but not least, The NBHD (I'm sorry I can think of anything else😭) people started to whisper as they stepped on stage, Craig touching Kenny's arm before he sat at his drums. Kenny looked out at the audience, eyes landing on a grinning Nico, he mouthed a 'good luck' knowing full well he had already won. Kenny griped his microphone, his heart starting to beat quickly. He looked back and nodded, the boys nodded back.
Clyde started off, Craig joining not to long after.
R.i.p to my youth, and you could call this a funeral.
I'm just telling the truth
And you can play this at my funeral
Wrap me up in Chanel inside my coffin
Might go to Hell and there ain't no stopping
Might be a sinner and I might be a saint
I'd like to be proud, but somehow I'm ashamed
Sweet little baby in a world full of pain
I gotta be honest, I don't know if I could take it
Everybody's talking, but what's anybody saying?
Mama said if I really want to, then I can change, yeah
R.I.P. to my youth
If you really listen, then this is to you
Mama, there is only so much I can do
Tough for you to witness it but it was for me too
I'm using white lighters to see what's in front of me
R.I.P. to my youth
And you could call this the funeral
I'm just telling the truth, yeah
You can play this at my funeral
Tell my sister don't cry and don't be sad
I'm in Paradise with Dad
Close my eyes and then cross my arms
Put me in the dirt, let me dream with the stars
Throw me in a box with the oxygen off
You gave me the key then you locked every lock
When I can't breathe, I won't ask you to stop
When I can't breathe, don't call for a cop
I was naive and hopeful and lost
Now I'm aware and trapped in my thoughts, oh
Kenny stopped to take a breath, scanning everyone and staring directly at Nico.
What do I do? What do I do?
I don't believe it if I don't keep proof
I don't believe it if I don't know you
I don't believe it if it's on the news or on the Internet
I need a cigarette
I'm using white lighters to see what's in front of me
R.I.P. to my youth
And you could call this the funeral
I'm just telling the truth
And you can play this at my funeral
Tell my sister don't cry and don't be sad
I'm in Paradise with Dad
Close my eyes and then cross my arms
Put me in the dirt, let me be with the stars..
Kenny stopped, panting as he tore away from the microphone. Applause broke out in the bar, whistles joining in as well. He turned around, smiling at Craig as he smiled back, letting out a laugh as he walked towards Kenny and hugged him, planting a kiss on his cheek.
"Alright ladies and gentlemen! That was amazing!" He cheered, "now can I please have all participants stand with their group on the stage please. Well start with elimination first." He explained, ushering all the groups to the stage, "Alright, make some noise for these fellas if you think they're the next winners!" The host placed his hand above the group of girls, claps and cheers came. He continued, going through the groups. There were 17 in total. Then came Nico's group. They were good. Really good. Cheers erupted. "Alright! We might have our winner~" he sang as he hopped over to our group, "now ladies and gents, for the newcomers," he said, lowering his voice slightly, cheers and screams filled the room as the boys smiled.
The host went through, pulling out and thanking every band that participated, "now, for our last three! Let's go through and introduce ourselves!" The first group went, saying they were and band some town in Colorado. Nico's band went next, introducing all nine of them as a local band. "Now on to the newbies!" The host exclaimed, moving by Clyde's side, "what's your name?" He asked Clyde, "my name's Clyde and I'm from South Park, Colorado!" He cheered, throwing his hands up, the host laughed moving on to Token, "my name's Token and I'm also from South Park," Token said, a smile stretching across his face. The host moved on, touching Craig's shoulders as he held the microphone up, "The name's Craig and I'm from South Park," he said bluntly, ruffling his own hair, some girls whispered, some whistled. The host dragged his hand to Kenny's shoulder, giving him the microphone, "and you?" He asked, "I'm Kenny, from South Park," he said, wishing he'd stop touching him. "Now Craig, I have to ask for the sake of the ladies, are you single man?" The host asked, wiggling his eyebrows at the ladies. He made eye contact with Kenny, looking away smiling, "No sir, I'm not," Craig said, smiling at the sentence. "Ahh, sorry ladies! He's off the market!" He said, "now, let's get back to the battle. Let's hear it for these lovely ladies," he said, shouts coming from the crowd, they frowned. "Alright, how about these nine lads?" He asked, scooting over to them, cheers filled the room, "how about these four gentlemen?" Cheers erupted, whistles and clapping pushing their way through. "Alright! It's tight but we have our winner! Drumroll please! NBHD!"
The boys smiled, Craig hugged Kenny, the boys laughing as they touched. "I love you," Kenny whispered, pressing his forehead to his lovers, "I love you so much, McCormick," Craig replied, smiling at his love standing in front of him.
"Uggh, guys, everyone is staring," token said, tapping Kenny on the shoulder. "Let them see, I'm proud," Craig said, turning to face token.
"Can we go back to the hotel, I'm really tired," Kenny said, yawning and resting his head on Craig's shoulder.
"Well I gladly will, I'm beat," Craig signed, resting his head on top of Kenny's.
"H-hey guys!" Tweet chirped from the side, pushing his way through the crowd, "y-you guys were amazing!" Tweek said, twitching a little bit as he bounced on his heel.
"Thanks man," Clyde said as he grinned with pride etched on his face.
"Clyde and I are gonna stay, tweek?" Token looked at the fidgety male, tweek nodded, "we're gonna stay for. Bit, you two go have fun," token wiggled his eyebrows, earning the finger from the lovers.
"Alright you assholes, bye." Craig said wrapping his arm around Kenny's waist.
"Use protection!" Clyde called as he giggled, hearing a faint 'fuck you' from one of the boys.
Time skip bitch tehehe
"Ugh, I'm so tired," Kenny cried as he plopped on the bed, wearing one of Craig's shirts. "Yeah, me too," Craig said as he walked over to the shared bed, crawling in next to Kenny. Kenny scooted over, placing himself to sit on Craig's lap, leaning down to place his head in the crook of Craig's neck. Craig smiled and flipped the two, placing Craig on top. Kenny shines as Craig pinned back his arms, Craig began to kiss Kenny's neck, causing Kenny to let out soft giggles. Craig moved up, planting soft kisses on Kenny's lips. Craig let go of Kenny's hands,
His arms immediately wrapping around Craig's neck. "Craig, i-i love you," Craig smiled at the blushing mess underneath him. Craig rolled over, pulling Kenny into his chest and resting his chin on Kenny's head. "Don't even get me started on everything I love about you, McCormick," Craig said, pulling Kenny closer, "your personality is absolutely the best thing I've ever witnessed. Your hair is the fluffiest and softest thing I've ever touched. Your eyes sparkle so beautifully when you look at something you love. Your body fits so perfectly with mine. Your lips are the softest thing I've ever felt in the world." Craig took a deep breath, about to begin again but was stopped my a hand in his chest. "Please, you'll make me cry if you go anymore," Kenny shushed him, burying his face into Craig's chest. Craig chuckled slightly. "I love you, Kenny. I truly, truly do." Kenny smiled, so did Craig. "Let's go to sleep, yeah?" Kenny asked, yawning. "Of course." Craig said, snuggling as close as he can to Kenny.

______________________________
Hehe sorry, i'm total shit at updating and it takes me forever, but at least it's pretty long. Sorry, if it was confusing but I wanted to just finish the chapter and I'm stupidly working on another project at the moment dealing with the show Haikyuu!! So ya
Anyway, byeee