Serena pulled away from him, needing to breathe. "Was that how much you missed me?" Serena asked with a smirk.

"Oh Collins, that wasn't even half of it" Draco smirked back but behind the playful smirk, Serena could see his eyes that looked the opposite.

"Are you okay, Draco? You look...." She didn't know what word she wanted to describe him

"I'm fine. I just missed you" He reassured

"Well, I'm sure you're tired. Let's go back to the common room. You can talk about where you've been the past 4 days tomorrow" She smiled taking his hand and leading him to the Slytherin's den.

He smiled and followed her, but was feeling very nervous.

The next day, Serena was in the library waiting for the time where she, Blaise and Draco would meet again to finish what he started earlier at Breakfast. 

Draco had told them what Ramona had informed them days before, only this time with more details. Blaise and her had so many questions, but they were cut short when the chimes rang signalling classes have started. So now she was just waiting for Blaise and Draco's last class to be done so they could continue where they left off.

Serena was choosing books she would read next when she heard loud whispers at the next aisle. Looking through the shelf, she couldn't see who the witches were but they were wearing Slytherin robes.

"Honestly, there are so many more decent places to gossip rather than the library" She whispered to herself while rolling her eyes.

She continued her search for the books paying no attention to the three witches until one of them said something that perked her ears.

"I think Draco and Astoria are a good match"

"I thought so too, especially when I saw them at our gathering. They were always together, like magnets!"

"I wish I could have seen them together. I bet they looked great didn't they? Both of them are purebloods too"

"Mum told me that Draco and Astoria's mothers have been trying to get them together ever since after the war!"

"Oh, but what about Serena?"

"I don't think they'll last especially after what happened between them"

Serena almost dropped the book she was holding but thankfully caught it just in time. She leaned in closer, her hand covering her mouth just in case she makes an involuntary sound.

"What are you talking about? I didn't see anything happen between them"

"Oh but I did"

"Oh do tell!

"I went outside on the last night of our gathering to get some fresh air when I saw two silhouettes at a distance talking rather intimately"

"Are you sure it was them? It was dark"

"Oh trust me, it was them. I'd know Draco's arse anywhere"

The girls giggled in unison

"I was going to go back inside since it would be awkward if they saw me. I didn't want them to think I was snooping or something but suddenly out of nowhere they kissed!"

"Shut up! Are you serious?!"

"Dead serious"

"Holy bloody hell!"

"I guess Draco is still a rake isn't he?"

"What about Serena? Poor girl"

"Like I said, Draco was so passionate about changing our reputation. Being with Astoria can help him, with both of their names being so powerful and influential. She is exactly what he needs and we all know how Draco will do anything to get what he wants, even if it takes breaking a heart"

The giggles of the girls were slowly fading as the fast beat of her heart was all Serena could hear. She placed the books back on the shelf, and quickly walked out the library. Her mind was racing, she felt like her breath was taken away from her and her heart violently ripped out. She didn't know if she should believe them, if it was really true. She didn't think Draco could really do that to her.... could he? But then she noticed how weirdly Draco has been acting since yesterday. Was he feeling guilty?

Could Draco really have cheated on her?