pathway

Mandap

Nan - manik yeh sab " she asked

Manik held her both palm in his n said " nandini i know every girl have a dream for there marriage..n u too had it which i spoil " nandini was about to stop him but manik place his finger on her lip to stop her " shhh plzz let me speak. Nandini i know ki joh kuch meine kiya hai mein kuch bhi kar lo usse kabhi bhi change nahi kar sakta .
But i want to replace it. I want to replace each bad memory of yours which was because of me..every tears that u shed because of me... with thousands of good memory. Nandini tumhe har woh khushi dena chahta ho joh tum deserve karti ho..as just because of u , A devil like me change into a human. It was your hope who win over my hatered. Nandini bina kisi expectation ke tumne humesha mujhe sache ( true) dil se chaha hai. Uss pyaar ki khatir agar aaj tumse kuch maango to dogi ( will u give me if i'll ask something to u) " nandini was tears by now. She wasn't able to speak so just bobbed her head . Manik sat on his one knee took a ring from his pocket ...held nandini's palm n
asked " nandini kya tum phir se meri dulhan banogi. Will u marry me ?? Will u make me the luckiest guy in the world..so that i can call u as mine forever . N i want to become yours forever.
Will u plzzz marry me ?? "

Nandini said yes n manik slide down the ring in her finger with a never ending smile which was adoring their lips. Manik got up n took her in a tight hug n said in her ears " i love u nandini " nandini snuggle more in his arms n replied " i love u too manik "

After sometime nandini was getting ready in their room of their mansion n manik was getting ready in an another room. Manik had arrange beautician so that can help nandini. After sometime manik came out n walk to their room. He knock the door n a girl open the door. N manik asked " Is mam ready ?"

The girl replied that mam is ready. So manik ordered them to leave..after they went he went inside.

As he entered for a second his breath got stuck..after seeing the angel in front of his eyes in a red bridal attire.

Nandini was sitting in chair in front of the dressing table

Nandini was sitting in chair in front of the dressing table. As she heard the door noise she raised her eyes to found looking at her intensely.

He too was not looking like a Greek god in a white sherwani. They too were lost in eachother.

Manik came near her n make her turn now both r facing eachother

Manik came near her n make her turn now both r facing eachother. Manik's aren't leaving nandini he was looking at her without even blinking his eyes. Nandini couldn't able to handle his gaze so she look down. Manik smiled on his shy wife n said lovingly " beautiful..or i can it's just a mere word . There's no word that can describe your beauty today " nandini smiled still she wasn't looking at him.
Manik scrunch his nose n said " is the floor looking better than me "

Nandini look at him n said confusingly " huh ?

Manik- huh kya itna handsome pati tumhara samne hai n u r looking at the floor not at him very bad " saying this he made a bad face .

Looking at him nandini couldn't control n giggle making manik smile.
Manik cupped her face n kissed her forehead " i promise u i won't let this smile leave your face "

Manik asked for her hand which she gave happily n said " chale ?

Nandini bobbed her head n both went outside. After that they completed the marriage ritual happily

( sorry I'm not giving it in detail)

After completing the ritual as the pandit left. Manik again picked nandini in bridal style n walked inside. They reached their room manik placed her on the bad n howered her by putting half his weight on her n fussed his lips with her. They both were kissing eachother passionately. Manik then hide his face on her neck n started kissing over there. Whenever he used to bite on her neck or throat he immediately sucked that part to ease the pain. Manik then started kissing on her shoulder.

He again lifted his head ..kissed her forehead n removed her maangtika
He did the same thing while removing her earrings. Manik then kissed her cheeks n her lips. He carsed her cheeks n said " i know u don't want me to stop. N trust me I too want u. But plzz rest for sometime .Last night i didn't let u sleep."

Nandini wanted to say him that he don't want to control but stopped seeing his pleading eyes. N smile on his care

Manik slept beside her taking her in his arms n said " take a nap because tonight there is a another surprise for u "

Kya ?? Nandini lifted her

" surprise baby " manik said n nandini again laid in his arms .She know that there's no use of asking him as he won't say.

After a while manik said " nandini " nandini just hmm saying manik to continue " woh i want to say u sorry "

Nandini- for what ?

Manik - woh last night i confessed my love like that. I don't regret it trust me.it was the best moment of my life .
But i wanted to make it memorable l for u.
I had planned a lot so that it could be the best moment of your life.

Nandini came on him kissed his forehead n said " there is no specific moment , time or day to comfess your love the moment u confessed it ...the moment become very special , precious n memorable. But don't feel sad last night was the best night of my life .

Manik smiled on her explanations n said " mine too. N aur humari life mein aur bhi raatein ayengi kal raat jesi " he said further to tease her " Or shayad humari har raat kal jesi ho "

Nandini widened her eyes n blushed hard. She hide her face in his chest.
Manik laugh loudly seeing her n pulled her more close to him.

Avoid mistake

Stay blessed