Entrance

Izuku prospective

"Damn I'm 30 minuets late, khaccan's going to kill me now." I whispered to myself as I saw khaccan in the distance, with a pissed off looking face.
"DEKU WHY ARE YOU SO FRIKING LATE!!!!" He shouted at me in a disturbing way.
*Filled khaccan in on what happened*

"SO YOU MET ALL MIGHT WITHOUT ME, YOU TRAITOR!" He yelled at me again.(why the f does he need to shout so much)
"Khaccan I did get something for you"I said with my usual smile on my face.
"I bet it's not even that good of a gift you, friking nerd!" He says calming down.
" Oh really, I guess you don't want this autograph, FROM all might then, I guess I can just burn it then, since you don't want it" I said with a smirk on my face.
"NO ITS MINE DEKU GIVE IT TO ME!"He says with blood shot eyes.
"If you insist" I say as I hand him the autograph.
"Sense your late let's double time our training session shall we." Khaccan says in a pissed of way.
"Your welcome to try but you won't be able to hurt me, with even my weakest quirks active." I said with a reassuring smile.
"ITS BECAUSE OF THAT STAMINA QUIRK, YOU COULD SPRINT FOREVER IF YOU WANTED." He screams.
"Ya and I can use my most powerful quirks and not even shred a sweat."I said while doing a arrogant laugh.
"UHG your right there isn't even a point to even bring you here, because your already stronger than all might himself, ON A GOOD DAY! He says with anger.
"I'll be waiting for you at the top, except I'll be the no.1 pro hero you'll just have to deal with no.2 khaccan." I say while opening a portal to go back home with Khaccan, I've been living with khaccan for the past 3 years, since my mum was put into the hospital.
"Whatever you can still dream." He says under his tongue.

Once we returned home I activated my clone quirk, for me and khaccan so we can sneak out, to do some night time training.
"Hey deku." He says as he throughs a punch at me, but I dodged it easily.
"Yes khaccan?" I say confused.
"I want you to give it your all in the entrance exams, because I don't want to be the no.1 because you didn't use your power to it's fullest." He says focusing on my moves.
"I'll admit I was going to let you have the no.1 spot, but if that is really what you wish then I will respect it." I say with the happiest face I have ever done.
"Now let's train hard for the next 10 months.

Month one
khaccan is working on building up his muscles while, I try and figure out more attack and support moves.

Month two
I decided that I am going to use a IQ quirk on the written section of the entrance exams. But khaccan says that he won't even try to do anything, and gain all his points from the mock battle.

Month three
I try to combine three very hard quirks together, and as I thought it was a success.
(To all reader I will reveal the quirks to be fire, earth and wind)

Month four
I am also going to add another quirk to that, that quirk will be over view. Over view is a quirk that allows me to see anything form above.

Month five
We find out that the entrance exams will be hosted a few months earlier. The entrance exams will be hosted in TWO months!

Month six
On the sixth month I decided to take a brake sense I knew I was going to be the top student anyways.

The day of the entrance exams

"IZUKU, KATSUKI WAKE UP OR DO I HAVE TO COME UPSTAIRS!" Mitsuki yelled.
"WERE UP!" Me and khaccan say at the exact same moment.
I activate my speed quirk and got changed so fast the speed barrier broke.
"That was slow." I said to my self
"What the hell deku stop braking the speed barrier!" Khaccan yelled.
"Sorry" I yelled back.
"GET YOUR BUTTS DOWN HERE FOR BREAKFAST!" Mitsuki yelled.
"Coming!" I yelled to her.
As me and khaccan finish our breakfast I teleported us outside the UA gate, and we entered into the main hall without any problems.

I think this was a good chapter, I spent quite a long time on it I hope you enjoyed it your truly A.U