"Tia, you're the most beautiful girl I have ever set my eyes on - I want to be with you, I think I love you. I wish this could be more romantic for you, but I guess this is the most romantic it could get for me, a future in music and the hands I want to hold in the future - both with me under the same roof." He finished, and then again the crew was back to pull him away, as he was walking away he kept looking towards Tia. Tia smiled and called out,

"Go rock the show Rockstar, and come back and see, how I accept your proposal" she had a twinkle in her eye, that Shivay held on before his eyes while he went away finally.

***

Anika was waiting in the practice room, she somehow didn't feel like going out, her heart was ripped knowing how much Shivay loved Tia and it was bleeding further thinking of the impending disaster on Shivay, for now she just wished he would perform well, but she never had the guts to go before them - she knew he would be singing for her - his Tia.

After half an hour a somber looking Shivay had walked back to the practice room - Anika's heart thudded loudly seeing his expression - did he, did he not?

"Where were you? Why weren't you around when they announced the result? And why were you dreamily smiling at me from the front row through out the time I sang?"

Anika stared, he had lost her there, she was dreamily staring at him from the front row? Why but she never left the practice room - could that mean he was imagining her? No. Of course not! Why would he? In such an important moment in life, he was thinking of Tia for sure, and whom he mistook to be her, must be a similar looking Anika she thought. All Anika's looked the same she thought, and all people noticed were their non-desginer "shabby" clothes, "uncool", "shiny" chappals etc. - how would they know ever look beyond and understand the person beneath. She ignored the sigh that was about to escape her, now there were more pressing matters to think of - she had to break the news of Tia, but before that she needed to know if he made it to the next round.

"Shivay, all this we can discuss later! First say if the results are out!" she asked breathlessly.

Shivay's face twitched from somber to a broad smile, "YES baby!! I made it to the next round!!" he smiled and hugged her tight. It was Anika's best moment in life, being hugged by the man she had secretly loved for what seems like forever now! But then Tia's face came flashing in her memory - well, all was well, Shivay had made it, now she could tell him - she knew it might affect his exams, but she was there to take care of that - as for the next round, there was still sometime - she would make him come round by then.

"Shivay..err..I err wanted to talk about Tia" she began, and Shivay's expression changed.

"Oyi Tia! Yes her, how could I forget about her! She is waiting for me in the car, says she has a surprise date planned for me! Imagine she arranged for everything in these thirty minutes I was on stage! Anika how can I ever thank you for all that you've done for me? Well maybe if I become a singing sensation someday, I will appoint you as my manager for life!" with that he hugged an utterly confused Anika and walked away.

She stood there in dismay - Tia planned a date for him? But wasn't she...Wait, did that mean they were together now?

Before she could comprehend further, she received a text.

7:16p.m. [Oh My God Anika, I am such a fool. After breaking up with Mallika, when I realized I wont see her again, the feeling slowly creeped in. I realize, I am as much in love with her today! I am such a fool! What have I done Annu! I have to get her back in my life - I love her Anika. I hope I am not too late!!]

7:18p.m. [What about Tia?]

7:21p.m. [She is nobody - she was a mistake Annu]

***