***

It was 10AM in the morning and the bell rung obstinately. Somz turned in his sleep, and thought to himself, what was taking Anne so long? Why wasn't she getting the door? She always got the door. But then he remembered her plight from last night - maybe she was still sleeping it off - he decided to get the door. He opened the door to see Shivay standing outside, surprised he enquired about his visit.

"I came to, errr..I came to see Anika. You said nah, that she wasn't sounding good?" muttered Shivay cautiously and for some reason didn't meet Somz's eyes. It was weird, why did Shivay put in so much effort to wake up in the morning and visit Anne? He could see how she was doing the next to next day in college itself! But then he thought, everyone was acting strangely nowadays and dismissed his doubt.

"Come in bhai, I will get her" replied Somz lazily and walked towards Anika's room. He knocked the door but no-one replied, she slowly opened the door to see that her bed was neatly done, maybe she was in the shower he thought and proceeded to knock the washroom door - to his amazement the door was open - then he habitually looked at the key holder and saw her house keys weren't there - she is not at home? He thought to himself.

"Bhai, sorry she is not at home" offered Somz nonchalantly as he walked out of her bedroom.

Shivay was surprised, it was quite early in the morning, where could she possibly go? Then a sudden uncomfortable feeling gripped him - did she return at all last night? He turned to Soumya urgently.

"Hey Somu, are you sure you saw her last night?" he asked urgently.

"What do you mean bhai?" Somz asked surprised.

"I mean, I know you were drunk and sleepy too - did you..err..really see her - you didn't hallucinate right? I mean she DID return last night nah Somu?" asked Shivay frantically.

"Bhai! What do you think I have in place of eyes? Two packs of toadstool? Of course she returned, I wasn't hallucinating! She left in the morning again! If you want to check, go inside her bedroom - her dress from last night is folded neatly and kept on the bed! Such crap!" replied Somz furiously. His brother had lost it - true he had requested him to befriend her, but this much care? He thought Shivay was utilizing his brotherly possessive instinct that he had for Somu - on Anika now! Good for her he thought!

Shivay breathed in relief - that meant she had returned. And she was fine enough to go out again - that was good news. He wondered why he was so restless though - why did he feel uncomfortable knowing that she wasn't okay last night - he wished he could meet her once, but he guessed he had to try again in the evening. He hung around with Somz for breakfast, and then went off from there.

***

Mallika was wondering why Anika di wanted to meet for breakfast early on a Saturday morning, then she thought maybe she was about to shed light on Shivay's behaviour from the night before - she was more curious after hearing Tia's confession - true Anika di had abruptly left the dance floor after Shivay had told her something on her ear, but she couldn't buy the fact that he was being rude, his body language spoke differently. Her curiosity made her agree to join her for breakfast at an English Breakfast joint.

When she looked up from the table, her jaw dropped. Anika di was walking towards her for sure, but she wasn't alone. Someone was accompanying him - and could it be? Was it really him? How did he become so..so..dashing? Oh My God, she thought as they approached nearer - it was indeed HIM. Daksh. Her Daksh. She squealed in joy and excitement and forgot about the Anika-Shivay angle. She ran towards them and jumped on to a startled Daksh and hugged him tight.

"Daksh!!! You are here??? Finally?? When did you come?? How did you contact di?? Why didn't you tell me?? How are you??? Awww I missed my baby sooo much!!" screamed Mallika in joy, earning curious glances from people around them - Daksh turned red in embarrassment and pushed her away gently. Mallika didn't seem to notice his embarrassment or gesture. She then turned to Anika and squealed and hugged her too before settling down - she pushed her chair closer to Daksh and held onto his elbow possessively before continuing - Daksh was very surprised, he could only stammer a, "You haven't really changed Mallika, have you? I thought after starting college---" but he couldn't continue, as Mallika started talking excitedly without letting him finish.